• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

13 year old prostitute (Guess which country?!)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only ah tiongs can do this kind of shit

image-32722999.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's nothing. 7-year old girls have been prostituted in Cambodia. There's a documentary about it somewhere.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nothing. 7-year old girls have been prostituted in Cambodia. There's a documentary about it somewhere.

And most of these are Vietnamese.

The government has rid most of these venues and frankly, the isolated cases are usually with the consent from the parents. Some are even set up by rogue officials.'Easy money.

I have been staying here in Cambodia for 5 years and have never been accosted by such offers, and I am not the only one. If you were to believe the media, you would think the entire country is overrun with pedophiles. Nothing is further from the truth. 15 years ago, maybe, but I wasnt here then.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor families sometimes sell or give away their children. Unfortunately, some others will take advantage of the situation to profit from it. Families in Thailand used to sell their daughters virginity for money. That is sad, but life goes on.

But that is not the case in this china story. Chinese know about prostitution when young from movies or due to their culture. Its just another way of earning a living.