• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st ministar casualty

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking news!! LTY steps down... source: Yahoo news

LTY will not be contesting in the next GE........

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP tries to play saint and showing the letters exchange between LTY and LHL.
By doing so, PAP is giving sinkies the image that LTY performance was good and LHL never sack LTY

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew leaving us in the lurch!

“The General Election provides an opportunity for me to step back from politics without causing any major disruption to Government at the end of its term,” said Mr Lui in a letter to Mr Lee Hsien Loong. The Prime Minister said he “reluctantly accepted” the decision.

esmin0.jpg
Mr Lui talking at the National day Reception

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/es-emb-transport-minister/2042822.html

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena sack say sack lah.....
removed weak link for election say so lah...everybody knows those are the real reasons.

I will give respect for the truth

all these wayang excuses just puts me off...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shocking news!! LTY steps down... source: Yahoo news

Goodbye Lui Tuck Yew, you will be sorely missed. :(

tuckyew_zpse28e5c16.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trust me, his pay will not drop. Wherever he is ushered to, won't suffer $$$ losses. Taken care of for life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP tries to play saint and showing the letters exchange between LTY and LHL.
By doing so, PAP is giving sinkies the image that LTY performance was good and LHL never sack LTY

Wayang lah... just like one of those 'the govt is consulting public feedback for [insert name of new unpopular scheme]', when in fact they have already made up their minds.

Tuck Yew was ordered to quit, the letters were published to show that it was a consensual, cordial and professional decision. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the PAPzis don't have to honour the 1.9% drop in public transport prices.

Maybe it was the announced fare reduction which sealed his fate. Nobody in the PAP should put people before profits - it is an unpardonable sin. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trust me, his pay will not drop. Wherever he is ushered to, won't suffer $$$ losses. Taken care of for life.

He won't be unemployed or underemployed. He also won't take 'sabbatical leave'. :wink: