• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Has 60 Baked Beans Tattooed on His Head

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did this man get 60 baked beans tattooed on his head?

17:37, 10 AUGUST 2015
BY ANNA DUBUIS

Barry-Kirk-baked-beans-tattoo.jpg

Superfan: Captain Beany has a very niche passion

Barry Kirk now goes by the name of Captain Beany after he permanently penned the beans on his head

A man has had 60 baked beans tattooed all his head - and now goes by the name Captain Beany.

Barry Kirk, 60, has loved baked beans for 30 years when he set a world record for the longest amount of time spent in a bath filled with the beans.

But he decided to use his passion for altruistic purposes and make it into a charity venture.

And that's how he came up with the bizarre idea of getting 60 baked beans tattooed to his scalp.

He asked donors to contribute £60 per bean, raising £3,600 in total, and in exchange had the donors' initials inked in the middle of each bean.

The money is going to the Marlie-Grace Roberts appeal - a campaign to raise funds for a three-year-old girl with cerebral palsy.

But Captain Beany is not done here - he has now packed in his computing job and has become a full-time fundraiser in his alter-ego.

Speaking on the latest episode of Channel 5's Tattoo Disasters UK, he added: "It was my 60th birthday last year, so I thought how about celebrating by having 60 baked beans tattooed on my head.

"Now everywhere I go people can see that I am full of beans - with the tattoo on my head."

He also runs a museum from his home in Port Talbot, Wales, named The Baked Bean Museum of Excellence.

TripAdvisor reviews are not yet in.