• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NZ: 'They are taking all our jobs': Woman launches appalling racist attack

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A Chinese-Australian couple eating lunch on a park bench have fallen victim to an appalling racist tirade.
The man and his girlfriend were sitting in Sydney's Wynyard Park when a woman wheeling a suitcase demanded they move so that a Caucasian woman walking past could sit in their spot.
Sydney is in Australia not NZ. You need to attend some Geography classes.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the white scums are immigrants too.
many years ago british dumped their inmates in australia

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
happens everywhere, be it london, NZ or Australia.

Happens in Singapore too. I was racially abused numerous times there and similar abuse occurs regularly in this forum. Just do a search for the words "shit skins" and you'll know what I mean.

Even Singapore politicians are not spared. They are condemned for nothing more than the colour of their skin.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
happens everywhere, be it london, NZ or Australia.

Boss is not referring to your content he's pointing out your limited knowledge of geography. You have language problem also? Moreover distance between Sydney and Auckland is 2,155km. One is called Kiwi the other is called Aussie. They bloody speak different too.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with this woman, I moved to OZ becos I love to be with Angmoh ppl. The sights of Asians ruined my stay here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I totally agree with this woman, I moved to OZ becos I love to be with Angmoh ppl. The sights of Asians ruined my stay here.

Yeah me too I moved to Auckland to get away from the Chinks and the place is now full of them and it is ruining the city. I think I'll take a trip downtown tonight to abuse all those I come across.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss is not referring to your content he's pointing out your limited knowledge of geography. You have language problem also? Moreover distance between Sydney and Auckland is 2,155km. One is called Kiwi the other is called Aussie. They bloody speak different too.

pardon me, i have stayed in sinkieland all my life.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happens in Singapore too. I was racially abused numerous times there and similar abuse occurs regularly in this forum. Just do a search for the words "shit skins" and you'll know what I mean.

Even Singapore politicians are not spared. They are condemned for nothing more than the colour of their skin.

Sam Leong is Ah Neh? Or mix? I love Ah Neh food!

Does that makes you happy? Hehe!

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

were u abused sexually , verbally , and physically ?
did u have a mental disorder due to these abuse ?
have u consulted a doctor ?

compare to the abuses suffered by sillypootians
yours seems to be relatively mild.
sillypootians got screwed and screwed yet they thanks the violator
and kept asking for more. what a mass of simpletons

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's fucked up but i noticed chinese people suffer this more compared to other minorities. Like take shit skins for example were they to suffer this they would be complaining to the skies like they went through the holocaust.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/2923171...-jobs-woman-launches-appalling-racist-attack/

"They are taking all our f---ing jobs," the woman yells back in her mostly indistinguishable expletive-laden rant.

The racist woman doesn't sound like an Australian. Her accent sounds like she is an Ang Moh Afrikaner from South Africa who was kicked out of that country by the blacks after apartheid ended. She's certainly a very frustrated Afrikaner blaming her misery on people of colour.