• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great! Amos Yee join Reform party to visit AMK

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I find it interesting that Amos Yee or for that matter Roy Ngerng are associating themselves with a political party.

On one end, netizens (especially those in anonymous forums like here) are praising Amos Yee and RN to the sky, but in real life, people generally dislike these two. On facebook, is quite 50%-50%.

Are the netizen just KPKBing for the sake of complaining (and maybe many even vote PAP), or are those people general afraid to voice their opinion in real life but support Roy and Amos? I guess we all dunno. The election results will tell for RP.

So being associated with Roy Ngerng and Amos Ye will scale Reform Party to a greater height or fall even lower, it is yet to be seen.

Interesting interesting...

Why the fuck are you making your own opinion and claim that it is also the view of others..

Papib loser trying to gain collective mindset but turn out to be a fool... Nice try though.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people will be surprised if AY as a guest speaker suddenly can speak rationally without his "f u f mi" and nail it straight to the point during rally.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck are you making your own opinion and claim that it is also the view of others..

Papib loser trying to gain collective mindset but turn out to be a fool... Nice try though.

Fuck your mother chee bye jiu hu kia.

Did you vote against PAP in GE 2011? No?

Will you vote against PAP in GE 2015? No also???

Then fuck your mother chao chee bye and fuck off home to Malaysia.

Remember during your matland GE2013, you told me that matland election was none of my business?

Now let me tell you. Singapore General Election is none of your business!!!

Fuck home to matland to suck youir UMNO masters dicks.

Attachments

• TonychatGE.png
    TonychatGE.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 530

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people will be surprised if AY as a guest speaker suddenly can speak rationally without his "f u f mi" and nail it straight to the point during rally.

Agree. As long as can bring in votes, good enough. He should avoid the F-word. Not likely to win you votes. We remain a conservative society.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glad that Amos Yee has associated himself with RP. He just cost them 10,000 votes. Amos thinks he is so smart. So, why is he hanging out with a bunch of losers? He should be able to see that RP will surely be trounced in this GE.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When singfirst decided to stay out to avert a 3cf, I was surprised. Now that hhh and Ravi will be there, it becomes clearer why singfirst need not contest. It will be interesting and fun. New tactic to win big, let's see how it is executed.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. As long as can bring in votes, good enough. He should avoid the F-word. Not likely to win you votes. We remain a conservative society.

If both AY and RN can be the guest speaker, I hope they can at least help the OPPO to bring the 60% down to 50% even if KJ and his team didn't win in GE2015.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos N Roy are FAP'S very own frankenstein n hunchback of notredamn. To target n arrest them now will b political suicide. To engage them in political debate will be equally fatal. Undoubtedly adding Kong Hee now would the works.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The residents of AMK will be surprised to see a rational and smart boy in Amos Yee. They will wonder why the PAP is so cruel to jail a 16-year old for speaking his mind. Surely, a sinkee should have the right to have an opinion. Amos shared his view on youtube ...he didn't share it with sinkees ...just to anyone who wants to hear him out. Like that also cannot ...the PAP says and thus deserving jail time.

Residents of AMK will be asked if they want a government to control every aspect of their lives.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If both AY and RN can be the guest speaker, I hope they can at least help the OPPO to bring the 60% down to 50% even if KJ and his team didn't win in GE2015.

I hope to be proven wrong. Honestly, both AY and RN wont bring in the fence sitters. Neither will M Ravi and HHH. KJ still in the dark. Look at past winners like JBJ, CST, LTK. There are lessons to be learned.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope to be proven wrong. Honestly, both AY and RN wont bring in the fence sitters. Neither will M Ravi and HHH. KJ still in the dark. Look at past winners like JBJ, CST, LTK. There are lessons to be learned.

It depends on how the story is told. Sinkees are so easily sold ...find the appeal point and frame the story that way.

PAP is run by a bunch of robots ...they just follow a template ...that's why sinkapore is stagnating ...no new ideas on dealing with the challenges facing this country.

Are the opposition smarter than the robots?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what you have to post as an pap IB. The truth is something else. What Amos said about that horrible dead man is true.

Me a PAPIB? Obviously you have not been following my posts. If you have, you'll know how much of a PAP hater I am. As the opposition we need to be smart, we cannot just round up any rebel rouser into our camp whom the public has a very negative opinion of. Amos may make for very entertaining election rally but he won't bring in the votes, people do not take him seriously. Roy is a different proposition. His criticisms of the CPF resonated with most Singaporeans including PAP supporters. This is the reason why the PAP had no choice but to tweak the CPF scheme to make it more palatable. He can bring in the votes. But he joined the wrong party in my view because RP is not held in any regard but the people.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ai ya, why you all so kan cheong. He's just followed them there to look see, look see and give support to Reform Party and Roy Ngerng. Read what he said:

Amos Yee

3 hrs ·

Here you see me chillin with M Ravi. An extremely nice person. I'm just hangin out with my politically savvy buddies again.

Not only was I introduced to M Ravi today, but other fellow members and volunteers of the reform party (Quite notably, Jeyaretnam), the opposition party contesting for the Ang Mo Kio GRC (Lee Hsien Loong's pride and joy), while they were doing their walkabout.

I followed them, though I didn't actually do the walkabout, as in passing out the fliers and telling people fuck PAP vote for the reform party (They didn't actually phrase it that way of course xD). But as you can see with that little camera on my hand, I did film it, and learned a little bit of the inner workings of the reform party along the way.

As of now, due to lack of information and research on my part, I'm currently undecided whether you guys are worth voting for over PAP in the upcoming elections. I hope you are though, shouldn't be much of a problem having a group of people that's better than Lee Hsien Loong's lackeys, and you guys have the added assistance of Roy Ngerng. So good luck.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Anus Yee is unsure about the Reform Party. Kuku Jiao is going to lose his deposit. And R Ng will finally migrate to somewhere else where someone with his similar rainbow beliefs will take him in as a partner. And these rainbow kids, together with an adopted dog will live happier ever after in some other Godforsaken corner of the world.

The End.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Anus Yee is unsure about the Reform Party. Kuku Jiao is going to lose his deposit. And R Ng will finally migrate to somewhere else where someone with his similar rainbow beliefs will take him in as a partner. And these rainbow kids, together with an adopted dog will live happier ever after in some other Godforsaken corner of the world.

The End.

When PAP is deposed, sycophants like you should be arrested and sent to ISIS land for treatment.