• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pretty girl on ndp live tv has been found! She is...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

Strange, how did you guy knows that the Government or PAP has given her a ticket? Maybe she bought it online. Maybe one guys gave it to her?

Wa, public holiday still working ah? You get double rate is it? How come i dun have?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

When you have so many Ministers who are foreigner born, who do you think they will take care of? Being born is Singapore doesn't mean a thing to them. Citizenship is a like a commodity that can be bought/ sold.

Haven't we heard enough of Ministers degrading Singaporeans over the years? Calling them lazy, sense of entitlement, of poor gene etc? It always puzzles me why anyone would vote for a party that thinks the people who voted for them are undeserving.
FOOkers who will desert their mother land at the drop of a hat and profess love and loyalty to a new country at the drop of a hat,,,,,,

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im more interested in the girl in front of her whose holding her hand up to the sky like shes crying and beckoning to allah almighty.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

chinks will be chinks and PAP will be PAP

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is great welcome
this is great injection of beautiful genes into our society
we need such wonderful and great genes to boost our gene pool
welcome to Singapore
welcome welcome....
Singapore will be stronger and better for the next 50 years
we will win the Miss Universe soon...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One look can tell she did plastic surgery. Not sour grapes but her type a lot on Internet - clothed n nude all having same face.

Angry that she get to watch ndp live at expense of others ? Well u cannot pay me to watch live loh.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
her birthday is 31 july or 9 aug?

either way, theres a lie somewhere,NOT an honest mistake

jw5

Loyal
U cannot pay me to watch live and would have to pay me a lot to watch on tv, LOL.......................... :biggrin:

One look can tell she did plastic surgery. Not sour grapes but her type a lot on Internet - clothed n nude all having same face.

Angry that she get to watch ndp live at expense of others ? Well u cannot pay me to watch live loh.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im more interested in the girl in front of her whose holding her hand up to the sky like shes crying and beckoning to allah almighty.

Must be from CHC or one of evangelist churches