• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pretty girl on ndp live tv has been found! She is...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

Who did Said Amat vote for?
[video=youtube;SKIOawq3jRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIOawq3jRk[/video]

This Malaysian opportunist 6-fingers hope all unhappy sinkies leave so they can be replaced with more grateful fts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie males are really pathetic manginas.

Yes losers indeed. Very pathetic
No doubt everyone likes a pretty face....but to go to this extent.....I dunno what to say.
Probably this is the closest they'll get to a chiobu.
And why the top got 3 pics that looked like 3 different chiobus?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

U.N.B.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E

We should make sure we boot her and her party O.U.T.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These foreigners have been deliberately planted into the crowd so the camera panned towards them upon cue. Oldest trick in the book to add 'glamour' to the event. :wink:

Also, Amat Yabar's race might be contain an elevated security threat to the VIPs. :wink:

If she was planted and this is the outcome.....
Then shiok pap kena pwn and backfire.
Stroke the fire man.....burn those manginas who go gaga over a Prc whore

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wats de big deal bout not bad looking girls capture on foto? 60% lame to dis stage...no wonder de cuntry ish fuck...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the cup finals of football matches, the organizer usually allocates a portion of the seats to the neutrals, the corporate guests who are not fans of either of the two teams in the contest.

I think PAP (Lee Hsien Loong at least) is treating the NDP as some corporate event, using a similar approach. There's also those ASEAN countries' leaders attending the NDP 2015. I really don't see the point of inviting foreign VIPs to attend the NDP, unless it was just an extra mourning session for LKY, so some diplomatic face must be given. :rolleyes:

It's not surprising to me, but it must be infuriating for the patriotic gongkias who faithfully watch NDP every year and truly enjoy the annual patriotic propaganda wankfest. :wink:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the cup finals of football matches, the organizer usually allocates a portion of the seats to the neutrals, the corporate guests who are not fans of either of the two teams in the contest.

I think PAP (Lee Hsien Loong at least) is treating the NDP as some corporate event, using a similar approach. There's also those ASEAN countries' leaders attending the NDP 2015. I really don't see the point of inviting foreign VIPs to attend the NDP, unless it was just an extra mourning session for LKY, so some diplomatic face must be given. :rolleyes:

It's not surprising to me, but it must be infuriating for the patriotic gongkias who faithfully watch NDP every year and truly enjoy the annual patriotic propaganda wankfest. :wink:

Ironically ..... getting Ah Jib and that prince from across the border to celebrate our independence day is not very appealing to our neighbor up north.
It's a tight slap to Mahaha's face and I'm quite sure he will be pissed off especially after we showcase all those new junk toys.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who did Said Amat vote for?
[video=youtube;SKIOawq3jRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIOawq3jRk[/video]

Waa very BAD and SAD:(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye China cunt should be staying at home to surf Weibo and chatting on Wechat instead

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Malaysian opportunist 6-fingers hope all unhappy sinkies leave so they can be replaced with more grateful fts.

Just for the record, she has 12 fingers; 6 on each side and yes sir she is an opportunist, taking her chances ever so cleverly. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Strange, how did you guy knows that the Government or PAP has given her a ticket? Maybe she bought it online. Maybe one guys gave it to her?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I'm pretty sure a lot of our Samsters are keen to integrate with this Emma Lee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you have so many Ministers who are foreigner born, who do you think they will take care of? Being born is Singapore doesn't mean a thing to them. Citizenship is a like a commodity that can be bought/ sold.

Haven't we heard enough of Ministers degrading Singaporeans over the years? Calling them lazy, sense of entitlement, of poor gene etc? It always puzzles me why anyone would vote for a party that thinks the people who voted for them are undeserving.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you have so many Ministers who are foreigner born, who do you think they will take care of? Being born is Singapore doesn't mean a thing to them. Citizenship is a like a commodity that can be bought/ sold.

Haven't we heard enough of Ministers degrading Singaporeans over the years? Calling them lazy, sense of entitlement, of poor gene etc? It always puzzles me why anyone would vote for a party that thinks the people who voted for them are undeserving.

PAP ministars look down on sinkees. That's why they brought in 2.9 million foreigners and now aiming to bring in another 5 million. 80 percent foreigners and 20 percent sinkees ...that's the PAP goal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP ministars look down on sinkees. That's why they brought in 2.9 million foreigners and now aiming to bring in another 5 million. 80 percent foreigners and 20 percent sinkees ...that's the PAP goal.

That's the 'strong Singaporean core' Lee Hsien Loong was talking about. :wink:

thumbnail-white-paper.jpg