• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pretty girl on ndp live tv has been found! She is...

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE PRETTY GIRL ON NDP LIVE TV HAS BEEN FOUND! SHE IS...

Submitted by farhan on Mon, 10/08/2015 - 10:23am

chiobu-prettygirls-ndp-2015-planted-singapore-sg50_1.jpg

After netizens went crazy over the pretty faces shown on TV, the internet's CSI warriors have done it again. The lady who melted the hearts of so many male Singaporeans has been found! Her name is Emma Li and she is from China.

On Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter, Emma Li shared that her birthday falls on Singapore's national day and revealed that even though she could earn a living using her "pretty face", she still insisted on working hard.

Enjoy the pictures :smile:

76c9fee3jw1euwuoi2cwaj20k00qoq81.jpg

76c9fee3jw1euwuoj9qpbj20k00qojx6.jpg

e2cd320djw1euwurv3b9dj20dc0hstco.jpg

e2cd320djw1euwurvax4qj20dc0hs414.jpg

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ve-tv-has-been-found-she#sthash.2DzQ5riy.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore truly belongs to everyone.

I have a feeling that these people have been planted into the crowd, and the camera men were specifically instructed to pan the camera towards them.

The purpose? Your guess is as good as mine. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opposition losers can finally masturbate to her pictures in peace. They know know her name. Your national day holiday is now complete. Congratulations.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition losers can finally masturbate to her pictures in peace. They know know her name. Your national day holiday is now complete. Congratulations.

No wonder her face looks so shiny and slimy.
Must be what you did to her on screen while watching her on tv.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tickets!

Singaporeans Furious that “China Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tickets :mad:
Source
http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...-to-watch-ndp-while-many-couldnt-get-tickets/

redwire-singapore-china-chiobu-national-day-parade2.jpg

Many watching the National Day Parade from home yesterday remarked that Mediacorp coverage tended to focus on a certain lady in the crowd, and were eager to find out who the chio bu (pretty girl) was.

Well, it seems that the chio bu in question is known as Emma Lee, and she shared on her Weibo social media account that he birthday falls on August 9.

And she’s a China national.

That’s when anger began mounting against the Singaporean public, with many questioning why foreigners get to watch the parade live, when they couldn’t get tickets despite years of balloting.

redwire-singapore-china-chiobu-national-day-parade4.jpg

Said Amat Yabar:

“I LIVED HERE FOR MORE THAN 3 DECADES AS A LOCAL BORN AND SERVED MY BLOODY NS AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN ONCE GOT THE CHANCE TO GET TICKETS TO TSEE MY OWN COUNTRY NDP, AND THESE BLOODY FOREIGNERS CAN GET TICKETS LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS!!!”

Edwina Teo is disappointed that Singaporeans couldn’t get a seat to celebrate the nation’s golden jubilee year.

“If for some reasons they got it through friends or buy it somewhere, it’s ok. But if otherwise, then it’s isn’t fair. Many Singaporeans out there are trying hard to get hold of tickets to this year NDP but are downcasted and disappointed because they didn’t managed to get them. Why aren’t these allocated to Singaporeans instead? Afterall, its Singapore’s 50th Golden Jubilee and isn’t Singaporean be given priority? What do they know about the history, the significance, the essence when the themes are played? They only know how to woos and wahs! Sad indeed. My opinion.”

So too, Caroline Xeranella:

“My husband has applied it ever since he is young until now he already had a daughter, also didn’t managed to get the tickets.”

Lionel Koung apparently missed the boat again this year, and was disppointed that he got leap-frogged by a foreigner.

“I have been trying to get tickets to watch Ndp for years and I don’t even get one and yet all this foreign talents are there watching. Don’t you feel that it’s so ironical???”

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

Foreigners are accorded better treatment than sinkees. That's a fact that is seen everyday. Time for sinkees to digest that ...and the solution to this is to get rid of the PAP.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporeans Furious that “Chiobu” Gets to Watch NDP while Many Couldn’t Get Tick

its PAP way of digging into the wounded peasant pride or whatever is left of it..PAP :"What can,are you peasants going to do about it?!!!!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These foreigners have been deliberately planted into the crowd so the camera panned towards them upon cue. Oldest trick in the book to add 'glamour' to the event. :wink:

Also, Amat Yabar's race might be contain an elevated security threat to the VIPs. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her father must be a corrupt Ah Tiong, still raking in the money and funneling it to her company in sinkapore.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who did Said Amat vote for?
[video=youtube;SKIOawq3jRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIOawq3jRk[/video]