• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Lee: Opposition Come Only During Election Time! May Get Lost And Need Tour!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
q12.jpg

In a media interview with the media, Senior Minister of State and PAP MP for East Coast GRC Lee Yi Shyan said that the Workers' Party comes to Bedok only once every 5 years and that he is considering giving the opposition "free tour guide services" as they might even get lost:

"Someone was joking to me that because we have undergone so many changes in Bedok Town Centre, some of (the Opposition candidates) who come here once every five years might get lost, so we might need to provide free tour guide services to show them around"

Minister Lee Yi Shyan is referring to the series of construction upgrades done at Bedok Central and credited himself and the PAP team for the "hard work":
"These changes were the outcome of plans laid six years back, and due to the hard work and commitment by the East Coast GRC team which has been working on the ground since the last GE in 2011"

The Workers' Party last won 45.17% in East Coast GRC in the previous election and they will be contesting the constituency again. East Coast GRC is also the constituency for unpopular Minister Lim Swee Say.
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...party-comes-to-bedok-only-once-every-5-years/

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Minister Lee: Opposition Come Only During Election Time! May Get Lost And Need To

This is what his por lampars have been telling him.

Residents in Bedok will tell him that HE is the one who needs a guide book.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Minister Lee: Opposition Come Only During Election Time! May Get Lost And Need To

I have visited Bedok central and it's a mess. Yes it has a new mall but a suburb mall is hardly a unique thing. :rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The arrogant and stuck-up PAP minister looking down on the Opposition again.Don't be so cocky.Let's see who has the last laugh.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The arrogant and stuck-up PAP minister looking down on the Opposition again.Don't be so cocky.Let's see who has the last laugh.

This guy with the rusty look actually said this! What a cheapo! Another grand ministerial statement by PAP.:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

q12.jpg

In a media interview with the media, Senior Minister of State and PAP MP for East Coast GRC Lee Yi Shyan said that the Workers' Party comes to Bedok only once every 5 years and that he is considering giving the opposition "free tour guide services" as they might even get lost:

"Someone was joking to me that because we have undergone so many changes in Bedok Town Centre, some of (the Opposition candidates) who come here once every five years might get lost, so we might need to provide free tour guide services to show them around"

Minister Lee Yi Shyan is referring to the series of construction upgrades done at Bedok Central and credited himself and the PAP team for the "hard work":
"These changes were the outcome of plans laid six years back, and due to the hard work and commitment by the East Coast GRC team which has been working on the ground since the last GE in 2011"

The Workers' Party last won 45.17% in East Coast GRC in the previous election and they will be contesting the constituency again. East Coast GRC is also the constituency for unpopular Minister Lim Swee Say.
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...party-comes-to-bedok-only-once-every-5-years/

Shame him ...he makes $750k a year plus bonus (which is never revealed to taxpayers), then a nice pension. What has he done for the ward? Oh, he also has a mayor (who earns a million dollar annually) to help him. For someone making $750k a year, he does very little.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And what does this idiot got to say when the Son of Punggol suddenly was told that he was actually the Son of Sembawang?

And the Son of Joo Chiat was told that actually, he was the Son of XXX or wherever they need a sacrificial Clown?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it isn't consolidation he can consider getting a taxi license if he loses though that would still b an ileegal tour guide

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Walking in Bedok interchange these days is so troublesome, you have to walk in narrow corridors to get from one part to another.

It was all good before they built the damn mall... Now it's rows and rows of shops amongst corridors packed with people. Miss the old market, the new market, dunno the locations of the old stalls.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

who the fuck is he? I don't even remember seeing his face before in East Coast GRC. For his and his family's sake, I hope he has a career plan B. East Coast GRC is ripe and waiting for the WP, hip hip hurray!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who the fuck is he? I don't even remember seeing his face before in East Coast GRC. For his and his family's sake, I hope he has a career plan B. East Coast GRC is ripe and waiting for the WP, hip hip hurray!!

He has made lots of dough already ...Senior Minister of State woh ...a cool $750k plus undisclosed amount in bonus.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SMOS in 2 ministries and such a statement. Looks like he will give Swee Say and Khaw a good fight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Arrogant prick.
East coast voters please do the right thing and send this fuckface packing

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is he speaking the truth???

q12.jpg

Last edited:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fella is the one who needs a tour. I saw WP at least 3 - 4 times for past months. I only saw LYS once in the last GE when the old hawker was still around

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You see the thing about this election and All previous election is that the ppapy know...only those in the HDB ghettos ..opps, I mean heartland, can put them out for good or return them to power!

It's you peasants, in the heartland that they derive their means to return to power...and that is why you see all these craps.

Will 60% buy it, again?

jw5

Loyal

He is the MOS version of Vivien. :wink:

Hentah Kaki Cepat Hentah!!! :biggrin: