• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman's purse stolen after her bag gets slashed at IKEA

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...after-her-bag-gets-slashed-at-ikea#xtor=CS1-2

Woman's purse stolen after her bag gets slashed at IKEA
Posted on 10 August 2015 | 521 views | 1 comments

bagmain.jpg

PHOTO: Facebook

A woman got her belongings stolen by a pickpocket after her bag was slashed.

Bella Jaffar shared her experience in a Facebook post dated Aug 9, stating that it happened in IKEA.

It is unclear which IKEA it occurred at.
She wrote:
"These culprits are really good. They work really fast. Please be alert!"

"My handbag were cuts with knife. Alhamdulillah, luckily I'm not injured. But they got my purse.

"All the cards and money were gone. Poor thing that I just withdrew the money. They did the same to the person behind me.

"And luckily too my husband's wallet which happen to be in the bag were still there.

"Please make this viral! Keep your handbag closed to you and be careful as they are using a very sharp knife. It might hurt you.

"Old lady and mother with kids are their easy target."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"Please make this viral! Keep your handbag closed to you and be careful as they are using a very sharp knife. It might hurt you.

Should be "Please keep your handbag CLOSE to you..."

"Closed" means something else altogether.

The women is a moron in more ways than one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some people gonna come in here and say foreigners did it

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be "Please keep your handbag CLOSE to you..."
"Closed" means something else altogether.
The women is a moron in more ways than one.

can't blame the m&ds as they only patronize ikea, harvey norman and courts and keeps debt collectors well fed.....
if only they visited 7-11 more often, they'll know that it's always dekat but never closed :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woman thanking Allah she wasn't cut? Moron! The thieves have no intention of cutting her at all. They are after her valuables. Cutting her would only alert her to their schemes. Looks like our pickpockets have been taking lessons from the gypsies of Europe.