• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FULL NDP2015 - Singapore's Golden Jubilee SG50

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo 暴動總動員遊行 si boh

[video=youtube;_FYGhMsdvyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FYGhMsdvyQ[/video]

比乃的愛給孟加的你我的淫蕩逃不過你的眼睛

BbW9_szCQAAlrww.jpg:large

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very odd.

First, when the foreign dignitaries (which included heads of government and at least 1 head of state) arrived, there was no government minister to greet or guide them. I'd have thought that the PM would be there to welcome them.

Second, when LHL did arrive, he was ushered to his seat without taking the usual general salute; indeed, the parade wasn't yet fully formed up. I was beginning to think that he's finally learnt that the PM wasn't a head of state. Then, the parade was handed over to the parade commander and the parade fully formed up, LHL was ushered from his seat to take the general salute. Weird.

Finally, there was an unusual display of balance by President KFC. While moving around on the presidential landrover (which was really a Mercedes), he waved with both his hands, as if saying, 'Mummy, no hands!'

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very odd.

First, when the foreign dignitaries (which included heads of government and at least 1 head of state) arrived, there was no government minister to greet or guide them. I'd have thought that the PM would be there to welcome them.

Second, when LHL did arrive, he was ushered to his seat without taking the usual general salute; indeed, the parade wasn't yet fully formed up. I was beginning to think that he's finally learnt that the PM wasn't a head of state. Then, the parade was handed over to the parade commander and the parade fully formed up, LHL was ushered from his seat to take the general salute. Weird.

Finally, there was an unusual display of balance by President KFC. While moving around on the presidential landrover (which was really a Mercedes), he waved with both his hands, as if saying, 'Mummy, no hands!'

It will be odd if our ministers greet the foreign dignitaries when they already do so at the National gallery while everyone have the gathering before the parade. How many time must the minister greet them?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I hope you are not the head of protocol at MFA.

It will be odd if our ministers greet the foreign dignitaries when they already do so at the National gallery while everyone have the gathering before the parade. How many time must the minister greet them?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I was moved to tears when watching. Last year I cried this year was worst, I need some tissue. Everyone was so happy and united. Who say Singapore no hope.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....someone claimed that LKY did a Unilateral Declaration of Independence in 1963...
He also said that if you repeat a lie many times, people will take it as fact...
Obviously papee has been lying about Singapore history and all the gong cheebyes oppo supporters gong gong kena screwed by papee and talked about the sun and the moon...missing the point totally..
Papee has perpetuated a lie until the whole world took it as a fact...lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I blame the NDP for her death. :mad:

st_20150728_xdeath_1549412.jpg

CEO of Mount Elizabeth Hospital dies
JUL 28, 2015

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ceo-of-mount-elizabeth-hospital-dies

The chief executive officer (CEO) of Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Orchard Road, Ms Joycelyn Ling (right), died on Sunday morning. Ms Ling, 40, is believed to have collapsed after watching the fireworks display from the National Day Parade rehearsal with her family in the Fullerton Road area last Saturday night. No further details have been given.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must the politicians get seated based on titles? MPs first, then junior ministers and mayors, followed by Holy Goh and LHL. Do we need such treatment for people who are servants of the people?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must the politicians get seated based on titles? MPs first, then junior ministers and mayors, followed by Holy Goh and LHL. Do we need such treatment for people who are servants of the people?

Do you honestly think they think themselves as merely humble servants of the people? :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Primary 3 and 4 kids got arrow. Why cannot get older kids? Guess the older kids are not easy to con now and harder to manage. Next time, the NDP organizers have to use Primary 1 and 2 and eventually kindergarteners. Sinkees are getting smarter and able to see thru the exploitative nature of the PAP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should have invited Phey Yew Kok to the parade. He could have made full use of an empty chair and tcss with Othman Wok.