• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All 3-corner Fights Have Been Resolved Except Ang Mo Kio GRC

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: States Time Review

NSP acknowledges Workers’ Party and avoid 3-corner fights
admin / 46 mins ago

The National Solidarity Party (NSP) today (August 10) announced that they will give up contests in Macpherson SMC and Marine Parade GRC to avoid a 3-corner fight with the Workers’ Party in the spirit of Opposition unity.

q10.jpg

Photo from thestraitstimes

NSP also thanked the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) for giving up Sembawang GRC and letting NSP contest the area.

All 3-corner fights have been resolved with the exception of Ang Mo Kio GRC which will be contested by both Reform Party, featuring CPF blogger Roy Ngerng, and Singaporean First Party.

The updated table is as follow:

Note: I have screen capture the table and there is a repetition of "7. Tampines GRC"

cT6Qrjl.png

4IfKO9f.png

FUxukEn.png

qJmaOJF.png

End of Article​

11831816_1010980342268286_4068364399557467011_n.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Done!!

As the number of 3 corner fights gets lesser, voters now must be smart and wise to use tactical voting.

For the sake of our future and our children's future, we must deny PAP two thirds majority in parliament.

So, be a informed voter and vote wisely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be fun to hear RP and the Hong Lim Park folks scold Lee Hsien Loong and list out his misdeeds on his home turf. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel a tinge of sadness for lesser mortal Charles Chong, who will be sent to far flung Ponggol to face his first electorial defeat.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you all on all these. :wink:

It will be fun to hear RP and the Hong Lim Park folks scold Lee Hsien Loong and list out his misdeeds on his home turf. :biggrin:

I feel a tinge of sadness for lesser mortal Charles Chong, who will be sent to far flung Ponggol to face his first electorial defeat.

Well Done!!

As the number of 3 corner fights gets lesser, voters now must be smart and wise to use tactical voting.

For the sake of our future and our children's future, we must deny PAP two thirds majority in parliament.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this hype about 3 party fights is nonsense.

PAP will still prevail. There's a lot of positive sentiment riding on how far the country has come along in 50 years, and the demise of LKY is also a boost to tug at the heartstrings. The most pathetic thing for Oppo parties is to field new candidates who have done ZERO work in the constituency and still has the cheek to contest there. Look at MacPherson. Random dogs from Oppo parties coming in as if there's free blowjobs being distributed.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had nothing to do with 'opposition unity' which doesn't exist.

More of a case that nsp don't have much option in this situation.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had nothing to do with 'opposition unity' which doesn't exist.

More of a case that nsp don't have much option in this situation.

NSP is like a cocksucker nerd who knows he will waste money trying to buy a Nintendo to court a gal who owns a Playstation 4

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a good outcome.

WP simply had to maintain its silence and NSP backed down on its own accord.

No need for joint statements and such bullshit. The weaker party should know what to do in order to avoid being labelled as "mole party".

AMK GRC I don't think it matters that much. It will fall to PAP again, so how many parties contest there is a purely academic issue.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good outcome.

No need for joint statements and such bullshit. The weaker party should know what to do in order to avoid being labelled as "mole party".

AMK GRC I don't think it matters that much. It will fall to PAP again, so how many parties contest there is a purely academic issue.

Another report says it's because SDP gave up Sembawang to allow NSP to contest.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another report says it's because SDP gave up Sembawang to allow NSP to contest.

As long as 3CFs are eliminated or minimized, it can only be good for voters.

Sembawang was not a very sweet ground for SDP in 2011, so I suppose it didn't hurt SDP too much to give it up.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are u guys talking about?! The NSP knows it will definitely plus confirm lose deposit if they go contest there. U think these cocksuckers got $16,000 per pax to spare?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as 3CFs are eliminated or minimized, it can only be good for voters.

Sembawang was not a very sweet ground for SDP in 2011, so I suppose it didn't hurt SDP too much to give it up.

Try asking GMS to give up one of his not-so-sweet ground :smile: Or SDA to give up Pasir Ris-Punggol. Let's give credit when it's due.

11817148_10153055166197934_8699211598727467708_n.png

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

He, like many others are used / expired goods to be discarded. Their resignations will help lessen the embarrassment but if they insist on staying to milk the system further, then they must be discarded - sending to Punggol East would be one way. Other slaughter houses - Hougang or AJ GRC, where you will identify pap rejects.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done!!

Agree we must show PAP but we Pissed AND Pissed with them. But what is "tactical voting"? You either vote for PAP or Opposition in your own GRC/SMC. How does one control the eventual overall results and aim for one third Oppo win?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good outcome.

AMK GRC may fall to pap again. May. Will lhl consider it a slap if he can win by 51% ? Or will he declare that a resounding win of at least 70% (his last achievement) be a benchmark for voter approval; otherwise, he will deem it a disgrace and will hand over the premiership to another more deserving person. Will he ?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Immortal Chong already said he is happy to go back to Punggol and some nonsense along the lines of "...like visiting relatives during CNY or meeting old friends etc". So he should be happy to go back to his own territory and face the usual complaints.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is ok if he dont want to go, they alrdy have lionel de souza there and can always parachute neo gim huah also well.