• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no taxi drivers appear on SG50 celebration?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was waiting and waiting to see if there was a taxi driver praising the PAP during the broadcast of NDP parade. No. Why?

Our taxi drivers are the best gauge of the sentiments of sinkees as they are in touch with ordinary sinkees all the time. That Mediacorp can't find even one taxi driver to praise the government tells us alot.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was waiting and waiting to see if there was a taxi driver praising the PAP during the broadcast of NDP parade. No. Why?

Our taxi drivers are the best gauge of the sentiments of sinkees as they are in touch with ordinary sinkees all the time. That Mediacorp can't find even one taxi driver to praise the government tells us alot.

Some where it mentioned that they were 'forced' to pay THREE DAYS RENTAl....of course, they were kind enough to give "discounts"...you think you want to ask the taxi driver?...who will tell you "$##@^$^$^^$^&^%$".... ha ha ha ha

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya hor, should also have a taxi contingent to woo their votes! The taxi contingent will have their top panel flashing "Change shift - Vote Them Out"!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some where it mentioned that they were 'forced' to pay THREE DAYS RENTAl....of course, they were kind enough to give "discounts"...you think you want to ask the taxi driver?...who will tell you "$##@^$^$^^$^&^%$".... ha ha ha ha

That was a brilliant move. It would ensure that the lowest castes continue to work and not slack, while the higher castes like myself and my family enjoyed the show and fireworks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was a brilliant move. It would ensure that the lowest castes continue to work and not slack, while the higher castes like myself and my family enjoyed the show and fireworks.

Higher castes don't take taxis there, they get their "ahmad" to drive them there in their Bentley or Rolls Royce...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Higher castes don't take taxis there, they get their "ahmad" to drive them there in their Bentley or Rolls Royce...

John Tan and family spotted taking free public transport since morning. Latest surveillance report indicates they are on their way home now. 18 hrs of bus and train rides. For lunch, they had at Sikh temple on Silat Rd.Free lunch. Ta pau some for rides. Dinner time makaned at Buddhist Lodge. Free again and yet ta pau.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will soon be an untouchable, fit only to clean the bums of others.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So .... JohnTan belongs to the higher castes which is out of touch?

That's right. My family and I belong to the upper caste or the natural aristocrats. I send both my kids to elite schools. This would ensure that they can climb even higher up the nobility ladder.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan and family spotted taking free public transport since morning. Latest surveillance report indicates they are on their way home now. 18 hrs of bus and train rides. For lunch, they had at Sikh temple on Silat Rd.Free lunch. Ta pau some for rides. Dinner time makaned at Buddhist Lodge. Free again and yet ta pau.

No wonder the heavens cried yesterday morning, we have these higher castes eating free from food, meant to be for the lower castes...these people, really no class!:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder the heavens cried yesterday morning, we have these higher castes eating free from food, meant to be for the lower castes...these people, really no class!:rolleyes:

The lower castes need to learn that welfare is bad for them. They need to work and be independent, and not be some parasite leeching off the State and other organizations.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lower castes need to learn that welfare is bad for them. They need to work and be independent, and not be some parasite leeching off the State and other organizations.

The lower caste here, always had backbone, they would not leech off the state; try they will to stand straight up & scrimp for a living. It is the pxp who removed the opportunities for these upright people & places them in dire straights & only the "members" who are utterly useless, leeches off their "masters". :rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shd have contingent of cleaner, taxi driver and security guard for march past..:biggrin:

den all do dis when Kfc walk down...:biggrin:

konglanjiaowei_0_0_0.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sold your hdb to cash in a profit, you belong to the lowest caste lah.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday was indeed an joyous occasion and i thought that i take a break to go for my happy ending session, might as well right...!:o