• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG 50 today

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
julie Andrews at 79 still look quite bonkable...:biggrin:

no thanks! :cool:

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The Hills Are Alive.................With The Sound Of Music.................... :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was dining outside and I saw plenty of twits wearing red, especially the SG50 t-shirts. Whole families wearing the same shirt. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hills Are Alive.................With The Sound Of Music.................... :p

"you are 60 going to 70, baby your mind is out of sync, better beware, be careful & She's cranky"....baby!.. it is time to think!! ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some even draw flag on their face :biggrin: Best part they are not singaporean :biggrin:

Any picture of the 'tattoos" they gave out on the "hum" & the "sausage"..especially when the "hum meets the sausage"....& it says " I love Singapore"... ha ha ha ha