• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

long time opposition voter will vote PAP this election!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought someone was joking when such thread was posted!

But I talked to one diehard opposition supporter today!

Told me that will change and vote PAP this election!

Ask me to vote PAP some more! Maybe when you have time to calm down and think about it and weighed the benefits and not focus too much on your minor predicament or inconveniences, you would still think PAP is much a better choice for all!

So the cooling off period really helps everyone make the best decision in their life!

Anger and hatred do not provide a good environment to make such good decisions!

Ah Kong death really let us think God really blessed the country!

Majulah Singapura! Happy 50th birthday Singapore! My beloved country!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-If-pap-no-win-over-90-this-GE-I-chop-chop-ya

Today 5:28 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_1.gif Post: #1
tomiyaki http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_121.jpg?dateline=1395890679
Confirm win Liao ya ... I only return singapore from sat to wed and from hawker to orchard .. All stranger o meet said confirm vote for pap for solid performance and great scholar minister and caring minister and corrupt free system and world class government with great transparency and accountability and record GDP and hdb .. U say la ... Dun win also cannot

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask me to vote PAP some more! Maybe when you have time to calm down and think about it and weighed the benefits and not focus too much on your minor predicament or inconveniences, you would still think PAP is much a better choice for all!

So the cooling off period really helps everyone make the best decision in their life!

Only siao people vote PAP.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

EVEN BETTER WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs FROM LAMP POSTS

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong.only selfish ppl vote pap.
they care only about themself.
not others n future of singapore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong.only selfish ppl vote pap.
they care only about themself.
not others n future of singapore.

Indeed. You passed sbf lesson 1 today. If oppo can understand this, they know it is high time they change their message.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions who cannot come together as one big shows they are still having self interests!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
xpo2015

confirm has become hardcore pay and pay dog supporter !

congratz !

SBTWSA9.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

It's ok, I was talking to an elderly at Tanjong Pagar GRC and she voted PAP all her life, spoke about who she's gonna vote for this coming GE, she calmly said she'll vote for any opposition contesting in TP-GRC, and she's the matriarch of the family. I presume all 5 votes in her immediate household will follow suite :smile::smile::smile:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

regurgitated faeces........... ignorance knows no bound!! Fark Ah!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok, I was talking to an elderly at Tanjong Pagar GRC and she voted PAP all her life, spoke about who she's gonna vote for this coming GE, she calmly said she'll vote for any opposition contesting in TP-GRC, and she's the matriarch of the family. I presume all 5 votes in her immediate household will follow suite :smile::smile::smile:

horsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i happen to know a 60+yr-old smart aleck that voted for opposition in 2011 for 1st time.............cursing PAP after his daughter can't get into NUS or NTU becoz too many places gone to foreigners............

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m shocked tat my place hardly anyone put up flag. Even die hard pap supporters nxt door told me they voting opposition tis time round. Vote Swing for pap will b huge. Who cares of dead person when pap tell u pinoy better than you!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....no, lah, not siao. If siao, how to vote?

....only people tulan pappies with their dumb polices or having an unpleasant encounter with foreigners like for example that motorist kena whacked by the foreign white shit, who is vice chairman of the pappies grass loot, John Duncan Tasker. Surely, the motorist will blame pappies for allowing foreigners like Tasker to become king of the road, and his vote will not go to the pappies... and many more will be like this kind of anti-pappies, lah.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m shocked tat my place hardly anyone put up flag. Even die hard pap supporters nxt door told me they voting opposition tis time round. Vote Swing for pap will b huge. Who cares of dead person when pap tell u pinoy better than you!

Not hanging national flags is not an indication of anti-pappies, lah.

Not hanging flags is because they are not local sinaporans but imported foreigners who became shitizens but still think of their home land as their true country, and to the red and white flag with the 5 stars and the crescent, it is nothing but a piece of rag which gives them the right to live and get a job, nothing else.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Limpeh still put up the flag, because it is my country, my only home land but my vote will not go to the pappies...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh still put up the flag, because it is my country, my only home land but my vote will not go to the pappies...

marjojohn is one big tua pau sian. i was in hougang on friday and the entire oppo ward was up with flags on all the blocks. the proof is in the pic. marjojohn the tua pau sian cannot produce any proof.

image.jpg