• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

long time opposition voter will vote PAP this election!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last election, I had voted for the opposition. This time though, I'll confirm, double confirm, chopped and stamped to vote for the PAP. Ditto for my wife. I anticipate them to garner at least 65%, whilst anything more will be an added bonus.

Looking at how our Northern neighbor is having all their political, racial and corruption troubles, one should be grateful that the PAP has all along been doing a good job. It's never easy to be the government of the day as they cannot please every body. Majulah Singapura.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

winners = Loser

Cheers !

7FZXa.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
marjojohn is one big tua pau sian. i was in hougang on friday and the entire oppo ward was up with flags on all the blocks. the proof is in the pic. marjojohn the tua pau sian cannot produce any proof.

View attachment 22907

Esnd bending the truth again. The location on the picture is hougang street 51. The mpee is papig gan Thiam Poh. That papig is under the big nose teo team.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't be surprised.

2011 and 2015 are two different years. In 2011, there was a laundry list of complaints from shortage of housing, escalating HDB and private property prices, overcrowding due to huge influx of foreigners, economy restructuring , poor bus and train services and a host of other policy issues.

Today, in 2015, many of the policy issues are being addressed. People are seeing that the PAP government is doing their best to improve the lives of Singaporeans by making sure that their policies are balanced and has Singaporeans' interests at its core.

Opposition voters can see the positive change. They know the PAP is making huge efforts to improve things.

Conversely, the Opps is starting to show complacency and slackens in accountability. The accounting lapses at AHPETC is one example.

And look at LTK today ... he doesn't want to meet up with the rest of the Opps Parties to discuss how to avoid multi-cornered fight in the coming GE. Instead , his WP party prefers to go on their own ; 3 corner-fights notwithstanding. He loses a lot of respect from the other Opps .

lowthiakhiang-humble-workersparty-wp-marineparade-grc-arrogant-longterm-future-harmony_0.jpg

Limpeh ... no time for you ok !

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you drive around hougang you'll notice flags are up. not just street 51 or area 51. :biggrin:

i no need to drive around hougang because i stay in hougang. that why your picture i one eye see already know where.

that why i said u bending the truth as u knew those are put up by crasslooters. if u DRIVE to the block behind that block you posted, u at most see a smattering of flags. or even better, go to the block behind the block the picture was taken from, confirm only a few flags as most ppl cannot be bother.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the head up; I'll tell my opposition friends to redouble their efforts and leave no stone unturned in their efforts to finally rid our country of the PAPzi dictatorship.

I thought someone was joking when such thread was posted!

But I talked to one diehard opposition supporter today!

Told me that will change and vote PAP this election!

Ask me to vote PAP some more! Maybe when you have time to calm down and think about it and weighed the benefits and not focus too much on your minor predicament or inconveniences, you would still think PAP is much a better choice for all!

So the cooling off period really helps everyone make the best decision in their life!

Anger and hatred do not provide a good environment to make such good decisions!

Ah Kong death really let us think God really blessed the country!

Majulah Singapura! Happy 50th birthday Singapore! My beloved country!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After this great SG50 NDP, many swing voters decided to vote for PAP. Even Najib face turn green when he compare how much Singapore has progressed against his Boleh Land. Rumour has it that he was shocked by our military display. If we go to war, his mudboy army will be annihilated.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m shocked tat my place hardly anyone put up flag. Even die hard pap supporters nxt door told me they voting opposition tis time round. Vote Swing for pap will b huge. Who cares of dead person when pap tell u pinoy better than you!

60% has been screwed over and over again !! No feeling of pain arhhh???

I had enough of this money generating gahmen!!

You have caused inflation!!
You hold on to the COE at $60K and came out with all the stupid story and excuses
every time when COE increased!! all FIXED bt PAP/LTA!!

List is too long tired to write them down here......please continue,,,...!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
bovine turd
the former PAP supporters now will vote them OUT
enuf is enuf................. who can tolerate traitors who stole our jobs & gave to F Trashes esp those with fake degrees??? if no for selves, we need to do it for our children n theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we dun want our offsprings to be subjugated fo T Trashes - heard too much stories abt these bastards!
Time to reclaim our nation n our lsot pride

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck? From the various low balling posts here, it seems to me that those Opposition supporters are losing their ground (and also their balls) this time round. They even have to bend so low as to resort to name calling and using large bold letters. Scared already ah? Mark my words, the PAP will garner at least 65% this next round.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke a group of PGs and CHAS Singaporeans who always voted for the OPPO

Now they sweared and told me they are going to vote for PAP for sure

They don't give a fuck to any OPPO candidate at all..

PAP will win a mega victory this election !!!

chris-tucker-friday-film-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the head up; I'll tell my opposition friends to redouble their efforts and leave no stone unturned in their efforts to finally rid our country of the PAPzi dictatorship.

don't even try lah

the oppo support base is dead

just look at all the clowns and jokers going around

and of course look at those mini micro skirts chabohs going around canvassing for votes

hahah people don't give the oppo a fuck vote lah.. PAP WILL WIN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!!!!!!!!

chris-tucker-friday-film-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif