• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kishore FUCKING arrogant

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I largely agree with his article, because he was talking about history. No one could deny Singapore's economic miracle and the foresight and grit of our founding fathers. This was all before the pap lost its way and started to fuck things up with poorly thought out policies and incompetent ministers.

I was not yet born, or was still very young, when the so-called good PAP morphed into the evil PAP.

So, here's a big :oIo: to your ah gong nostalgia.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was not yet born, or was still very young, when the so-called good PAP morphed into the evil PAP.

So, here's a big :oIo: to your ah gong nostalgia.

There is no ah gong nostalgia. Facts are facts. Besides, I am the last person to get all teary-eyed and sentimental about the past. Fuck the past. Make sure they don't keep fucking up our future.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I largely agree with his article, because he was talking about history. No one could deny Singapore's economic miracle and the foresight and grit of our founding fathers. This was all before the pap lost its way and started to fuck things up with poorly thought out policies and incompetent ministers.

Sinkapore's economic miracle was made possible only because of dictatorial rule. The trade-offs are a compliant population that is incapable of thinking, always need to be told what to do. That mindset serves the PAP government as they can then do as they please ...like paying themselves millions, hide information on our reserves and sovereign funds, make outrageous profits from subsidized flats, double our population with foreigners, amass lots of wealth for themselves.

If the people were vocal and fought Lee CONs You, we would have a better country. Lee CONs You was a dictator ...he imprisoned his critics and got rid of anyone who disagreed with him. History will eventually reveal the truth of all the evil deeds he committed.

The PAP government is corrupt and guilty of human rights abuse.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Singaporeans need to be aware of the nation's problems that lie under the surface. It all depends on whether they have access to scenarios to see the conditions upfront...it's like people saying that we have no poverty - that's nonsense."

- Mr Lee Poh Wah, CEO, Lien Foundation

And idiots like Kishore go to the United Nations and make a fcuking speech that there are no beggars in Singapore?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore's economic miracle was made possible only because of dictatorial rule. The trade-offs are a compliant population that is incapable of thinking, always need to be told what to do. That mindset serves the PAP government as they can then do as they please ...like paying themselves millions, hide information on our reserves and sovereign funds, make outrageous profits from subsidized flats, double our population with foreigners, amass lots of wealth for themselves.

If the people were vocal and fought Lee CONs You, we would have a better country. Lee CONs You was a dictator ...he imprisoned his critics and got rid of anyone who disagreed with him. History will eventually reveal the truth of all the evil deeds he committed.

The PAP government is corrupt and guilty of human rights abuse.

fucker can you show me a counter example.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what we know. Could be more fuckers out there.

That two fuckers are colleagues. Wonder what they will say to each other when the bump into each other. Maybe something like this:

L = Morning K, last nite I fuck her chee bye. Sibei song man.

K = L, chee bye no need to remind me ok? I fuck her chee bye much earlier than you did hor.

L = But now you cannot fuck her chee bye any more. You can go and PCC you little kukubird.

K = Chee bye, I creampied her some many time leh. Now you still can creampie meh?

L = Lan jiao lah, now lan jiao can marikita I sibei happy liow.

K = KNN, did you just said you fuck her last nite sibei song?

L = Oppsss....pichak lobang... KNN.

Like all papigs story... must pichak lobang then song one.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder he so ya ya...he is Nathan's neighbour!

You are almost right. But not really. Coz that roti prata man think he is staying "alone". He bought up all or almost all his neighbour's house in that stretch of terrace house with his obscene cho boh lan pay - all our tax money.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no ah gong nostalgia. Facts are facts. Besides, I am the last person to get all teary-eyed and sentimental about the past. Fuck the past. Make sure they don't keep fucking up our future.

The present is already doomed. What is the future?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
make outrageous profits from subsidized flats

...making money is one thing but to allow foreigners to buy subsidized Govt flats, originally intended for sale to only locals, is a move amounting to treason. Where in the world would a Govt sell subsidized flats to foreigners while locals are compelled to compete with these foreigners to own the flats? Only the pappies' shits would do it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
double our population with foreigners

....... another treacherous move is to allow all kinds of foreigners to become shitizens, who got the red passport with fake degrees, bogus qualifications and falsified CV. An example is that ah neh bitch in IDA who got her shitizenship with a fake degree and dubious CV.