• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kishore FUCKING arrogant

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the Familee's foremost think-tank academic pet dog, his views can be safely disregarded. :wink:

Fuck Kishore. like how Liu Thai Ker fucks his ex-wife. :cool:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kishore is still trying very hard to be accepted into the PAP.

He was a laughing stock in the UN, that's why he had to leave the post.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kishore is still trying very hard to be accepted into the PAP.

He was a laughing stock in the UN, that's why he had to leave the post.

Earns more money from PAP than at the UN he asked the dumbest questions to foreign signatories at the Shangri-la dialogue

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the Familee's foremost think-tank academic pet dog, his views can be safely disregarded. :wink:

Fuck Kishore. like how Liu Thai Ker fucks his ex-wife. :cool:

"... like Liu Thai Ker fucks his ex-wife." Care to elaborate, dear Laksa ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never grown up from the slumbs of Singapore, how could I appreciate the transformation? Singapore was already working efficient and clean and high rise when I was growing up. Now its dirty MRT breakdown and corruption everywhere in civil service. I am beri unhappy leh. Ah Loong messed up what LKY has created. If you see the historical GDP growth maps from economist, there is a sharp gradient of growth when Ah Long took power. A short while later the growth collapsed sharply too.

Ah Loong want everything fast by importing massive FTs. Ended up screwing up the Singapore economy.

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never grown up from the slumbs of Singapore, how could I appreciate the transformation? Singapore was already working efficient and clean and high rise when I was growing up. Now its dirty MRT breakdown and corruption everywhere in civil service. I am beri unhappy leh. Ah Loong messed up what LKY has created. If you see the historical GDP growth maps from economist, there is a sharp gradient of growth when Ah Long took power. A short while later the growth collapsed sharply too.

Ah Loong want everything fast by importing massive FTs. Ended up screwing up the Singapore economy.

What are where are the slumbs in Singapore?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ah neh is lucky his Paul lampard skills make him a good living here.....
Anywhere else in the world he'll be a chow ah neh dhobi washer

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I have never grown up from the slumbs of Singapore, how could I appreciate the transformation? ..... Ah Loong want everything fast by importing massive FTs. Ended up screwing up the Singapore economy.

You need to know how sinapor was transformed and you would appreciate the hard work contributed by the pioneers to support the pappies in those early years.

Now, it is not about "want every thing fast by importing massive FTs" although it is one of the stupidest policies of the pappies

Other natives' grievances are really about ...allowing foreigners to become shitizens with fake degrees and fake CV, allowing foreigners to become shitizens without doing NS, allowing foreigners to buy HDB flats, not deporting foreigners who have court convictions for committing offences, giving free scholarships to foreigners while locals have to pay for their education, allowing imported sinkies to become MP without doing NS .... the list goes on....

If you are a pioneer, you can see the country is drastically turning into an arse hole...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is the mother of all arseholes among the FTs.

No beggars in SG huh, Kishore?

No beggars in SG? This guy does not walk along the streets...he drives limousine and wears dark glasses. Just sit at hawkers' food centres and kopi tiams and see how tissue paper sellers begging for money.. selling tissue papers is just an excuse to beg..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I largely agree with his article, because he was talking about history. No one could deny Singapore's economic miracle and the foresight and grit of our founding fathers. This was all before the pap lost its way and started to fuck things up with poorly thought out policies and incompetent ministers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I largely agree with his article, because he was talking about history. No one could deny Singapore's economic miracle and the foresight and grit of our founding fathers. This was all before the pap lost its way and started to fuck things up with poorly thought out policies and incompetent ministers.

and yet demanding obscene salaries for shoddy workmanship.