• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 reasons why goh meng seng is the politician s'poreans need to support

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha whoever wrote this joke piece should have his head examined!

Being able to speak English and Chinese is a bonus? The late LKY can speak Malay better than the Malaysian clowns when we were merged with them. This frightened the then Sultan so much!

yes, it's a bonus. how many PAP ministers are truly bilingual ? for example, it's so painful to see the ministers Ng Eng Hen and Teo Chee Hean speaking terrible Chinese with their very limited knowledge of words. if they spoke any longer, they might well suffer a stroke in front of the cameras.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Voting GMS is the right thing to do you opposition scum! As a hardcore PAP supporter since 9th August 2015 I think he will be a great asset in Parliament to the ruling party.

jw5

Loyal
The funniest by far is still the President. :biggrin:

yes, it's a bonus. how many PAP ministers are truly bilingual ? for example, it's so painful to see the ministers Ng Eng Hen and Teo Chee Hean speaking terrible Chinese with their very limited knowledge of words. if they spoke any longer, they might well suffer a stroke in front of the cameras.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

REar Puntat Admiral Teo speaks melayu ......... else how he shout commands at sailors???

R

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote For Change!
Vote for Your and My Future!

Goh Meng Seng
People Power Party!

IMG-20150809-WA0020.jpg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

1) English..... long winded. Lousy writer.
2) Looks like my chinese teacher in school whom I always shot rubber bands at his cock/asshole
3) Looks better than the PAP clowns at least

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone is waiting to kick out Pinky after his old fart die.

Pinky knows that too well without his old fart he is incompetent to win. Pinky still rely on that dead man to win this GE? Fat hope. Who give a fuck to a dead man.