• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back Amos Yee, another hard hitting video

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Responding To The Haters of LKY Video

The only means Amos Yee makes his money is through his provocative postings in Youtube and getting people to believe him. He is probably having a good laugh at home at all the idiot donors who are conned by him.

So easy money .. and what fools those suckers were... a spray of "fxx' words , good articulation of my powderful english and a copy of Roy N's work ( I didn't need to do the research , hah ! ) did the trick.

That's incredible. It must be the way he delivered the 'fucks' that made people willing to part with their money.
You should try it at home and see how much you collect.

That's cruel to say... He is already gone. There is no need to kick a dead man's body.

Yes there is no need to kick a dead man as it inflicts no pain but can spit on it cos it stinks?

A politician must be prepared to face challenges. A debate is not like a boxing match where there is a winner and a loser.

Do you watch national debates? Why it always end with a result announcement after serious deliberation by the panel of judges?

If LHL is not able to handle the debate, he is not worth his salt. My fear is that Amos does not have the guts to have a REAL debate on national issues.

He is a Turtle , hiding behind his youtube video. It 's all sound and fury , but seriously, no real substance.

Amos does not hide behind a handle like you and me.
He appears in full face including his room and he has started the ball rolling.
If LHL walked into the toilet looked at the mirror and found his balls are still hanging between his legs, he should post on youtube to rebut Amos instead of engaging a bayi to scrutinize every word Amos said for legal infringement.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, he is no doubt a very articulate speaker, but his arguments are not complete. It is skewed due to his tendency to slant the perspective to his own dimension.

It is like looking at the horizon and says " How Fxxx the scientists can be ! Can you not see that the earth is flat !".

His arguments may not be complete but it is close enough to anger the PAP & the Lee's. Look at how they reacted :eek:
How many minors are locked up in a police cell, threatened to be locked up in Boys town & IMH, physically assaulted. Don't forget that if it can happen to Amos, it can happen to anyone in Spore.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the best SG50 gift given by Amos Yee
. Thank you.. You made my day.

You are teaching those old fart losers who are so full of themselves to how to behave themselves.

Yes..this boy is intelligent...He argued well on freedom of speech which is evidenced by the 154th press ranking.

He is able to create contents that make impact. People will know and hear his opinions. People will now feel more strongly how we are sucked up to the media propaganda with their one sided reporting.
We have only one and only one controlled media.

The trouble is that we have highly paid ministers with their thoughts and opinions but they do not have the metallic brass balls to speak up and tell their boss..They are not patriotic and not doing their service to the Nation.

Amos puts us on the world map and we are proud to have a patriotic young man.
This young man will certainly caused some swings of votes.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amos Yee Is Back! Hair Longer, Attitude More Farked Up! Where's Neo Gim Huah??

Singapore's youngest prisoner of conscience has released his latest video responding to a list of hateful response to the video that started it all, his "hateful" rant against Lee Kuan Yew during the elder stateman's funeral.

amosyee-video-response-lky-hate-video-sg50-leekuanyew.jpg

In his video response, Amos intelligently rebukes every criticism directed at him and reiterated his resolve that what he did was absolutely correct and did not warrant an overreaction from the authorities. Amos firmly believes that just because a person has died does not absolve him from criticism and that the funeral was an absolutely appropriate time to release his "rant" against Lee Kuan Yew.

Amos Yee is an intelligent young man that speaks logic and Singapore is a much better place with a person like him. Don't you agree?

To catch his full video, please check out the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=122&v=jNA6on-WY3Y

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ted-my-criticism-just-because-he-fucking-died

John..surprise that you give Amos a good rating....I wholeheartedly support you on this..

Happy National Day..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Amos Yee Is Back! Hair Longer, Attitude More Farked Up! Where's Neo Gim Huah??

John..surprise that you give Amos a good rating....I wholeheartedly support you on this..

Happy National Day..

I am not in a hurry to deal with Amos Yee. He will go off for NS within a year or two. There will be more than enough time to 'fix' Amos. He seriously needs a haircut and to do more push ups. In his video, he did complain that he spends a lot of his free time sucking his own cock. NS will help stop that.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never view any of his video, not even the one that land him in prison.

30k view i less than a day? better traffic than towkay sam sites?:biggrin:

I would strongly urge you to VIEW ALL HIS VIDEOS..because many
Singaporeans are proud of him to have the metallic balls to speak up...

You are sure to be able to learn something from a 17years old kid.. He is intelligent and articulate.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His arguments may not be complete but it is close enough to anger the PAP & the Lee's. Look at how they reacted :eek:
How many minors are locked up in a police cell, threatened to be locked up in Boys town & IMH, physically assaulted. Don't forget that if it can happen to Amos, it can happen to anyone in Spore.

I see nothing wrong with using the law to rebut slander, libel and false allegations.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would strongly urge you to VIEW ALL HIS VIDEOS..because many
Singaporeans are proud of him to have the metallic balls to speak up...

You are sure to be able to learn something from a 17years old kid.. He is intelligent and articulate.

The trouble is his view is skewed.

Like I said, his view is like that of looking at the horizon and say " You see how fxxxing stupid our scientists are ! Can't you see the earth is flat!". And many impressionable and lesser mortals will believe him lock, stock and barrel.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is perfectly legitimate to use law in rebutting slander or libel the problem lies on the one who decides.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, he is no doubt a very articulate speaker, but his arguments are not complete. It is skewed due to his tendency to slant the perspective to his own dimension.

It is like looking at the horizon and says " How Fxxx the scientists can be ! Can you not see that the earth is flat !".

You are describing Pinky exactly.