• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Torture]- Teenage girl had both eyes gouged out while alive, then tortured for weeks

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In 1996, 17 years old Kelly Anne Bates was abducted, tortured, raped and murdered. While she was imprisoned for 40 days before dying, her abductor gouged out both her eyeballs in day 5, leaving her blind for the remaining 35 days while continuing to torture her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelly_Anne_Bates

[video=youtube;-HGXFWK4MKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HGXFWK4MKg[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Torture]- Teenage girl had both eyes gouged out while alive, then tortured for w

The 60% had their's 'gouged out', 'ear drums burst' & 'brainwashed' for about 50 years...what is new?, not to mention the 40% were 'tortured' too...help save SINGAPORE.. ha ha ha ha

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Torture]- Teenage girl had both eyes gouged out while alive, then tortured for w

Many Sporeans were also chased out of the country. Still true today.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It would be nice if our gf are submissive and willingly allow us to tie them up, blindfold them and ravish their body.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would be nice if our gf are submissive and willingly allow us to tie them up, blindfold them and ravish their body.

You mean your gf don't? Time to change gf.

This torture should be reserve for vile pappies

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yup everyone's gf is like yours

wife or gf? you married 3x right?

I meant if his girl doesn't do that then it's time for him to look for a new one.
Yes I've been married a few times....but I had my share of gfs too.....
Infact I invite all my Exes to my weddings.....the last one filled up 5 tables.....would've been more if everyone turned up....but some were very bad breakups and others lost touch/din want keep in touch

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I meant if his girl doesn't do that then it's time for him to look for a new one.
Yes I've been married a few times....but I had my share of gfs too.....
Infact I invite all my Exes to my weddings.....the last one filled up 5 tables.....would've been more if everyone turned up....but some were very bad breakups and others lost touch/din want keep in touch

alamak la you. Cannot even keep a girl then change here and there. how much alimony you pay?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Alamak this UltimaOnline is a sadist

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak la you. Cannot even keep a girl then change here and there. how much alimony you pay?

Variety is the spice of life.
Through trial and error search for the one.
But going to convert to Islam to save the hassle

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 60% had their's 'gouged out', 'ear drums burst' & 'brainwashed' for about 50 years...what is new?, not to mention the 40% were 'tortured' too...help save SINGAPORE.. ha ha ha ha

The best cure will be to see the PAPs dancing from end of piano wires under Orchard Road lamp posts
or any other lamp posts

DANGLE THE KANGAROO JUDGES AND THE FUCKING HEAD OF POLICE FOR BEING PAP RUNNING DOGS HELPING PAP TO FUCK AND SCREW AND TIEW US

SEND THEM TO JOIN SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY NOW BEING RAPED AND KANNED AND TIEWED BY LEGIONS OF GHOULS AND DEMONS DOWN BELOW

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL