• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevryn Lim said she was seen as a threat on her FB

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kevryn Lim
23 mins ·

在此,我想特别感谢之前所谓那么看得起我的人,你们使我变的更坚强与勇敢。。是你们让我发现自己是多么的有新闻价值,是你们让我知道自己已对你们所造成的威胁性。
当我决定踏入政途的那一刻,我已做好心理准备,随时面临一些所谓无可避免的情况出现。现在可能也只是个开始,日后,或不久的将来里,很可能会再遇到这些无中生有的事情上演。但是,这次事件的爆发让我深深体会到,也都证明了我的存在的确使你们坐立不安!与此同时,这也让我见识到所谓的无知与愚蠢。因为这种行为决不会出自于那些有智慧的人。有智慧的你是会把焦点投射在我的能力以及对社会上的贡献。我的国家会有这群人实在是太令人失望了,你们让我觉得更有需要站出来改变这个现象。
最后,既然你们只会也只能利用互联网和选择这种无知与表面的角度来借题发挥,我想我也只可以以一笑置之的态度来面对。这次事件让我成长了,也真心感谢那些给予我鼓励与支持的朋友和市民们。我会继续努力,做得更好,以行动来证明给新加坡人,你们的选择,你们对我的期望是值得的。
请注意:本篇涉及令人不安内容,若有冒犯之处,敬请原谅。

Dear All,

I would like to thank those who looked so high up to me, you only make me stronger and braver than ever. It is you who make me realise how newsworthy I am, it is you who make me understand that I am seen as a threat.

The moment I decided to embark on this journey as a politician, I have thus mentally prepared myself to be up against such unavoidable situation. This may only just be the beginning of the end. Further down, or in the near future, I may have to deal with similar fabrications out of thin air again. Nonetheless, the outbreak of such scandal and harsh critics allowed me to feel deeply that my existence has create uneasiness in you. At the same time, it is indeed an eye-opener how ignorant and asinine one can be, as this kind of act will never come from a person of wisdom. A wise person will put their focus on my ability, capability and what I can contribute to the society. It is indeed a real disappointment to know that we have such a group of people in Singapore, and it has given me more reason to have to stand out and change this phenomenon.

Since you guys only know and can only take such an ignorant and shallow/apparent angle to belittle me, I guess I can only dismiss with a smile then. Looking on the bright side, I learnt and grew a lot from it. It is definitely an invaluable lesson you will never get to read from any textbooks.

Last but not least, I would like to sincerely thank those that had given me support and comfort in this period, my friends, families and even from the public. It means a lot to me and for that I will work even harder than before, do better than before and prove to you Singaporeans with my actions that your choice and faith in me is worth it! Thank you.
In addition, for those who have not get your facts right, I would like to HIGHLIGHT once again that I am no longer and have no further affiliations with Jay Lim nor WOW Productions after learning about their reputations and businesses. I have also personally filed a police report and case with Small Claims Tribunals for not getting paid.
Disclaimer: Viewer discretion advised. This post may contain sentences or phrases that some viewers may find disturbing. If you do not agree with the above contents, please refrain from visiting the page or using the contents.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid gal dressed like a streetwalker. What kind of reaction was she expecting?

b00_0.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
loosely translated.. don't mess with me or i will sue you...what a ugly bitch .. :rolleyes:
(In addition, for those who have not get your facts right, I would like to HIGHLIGHT once again that I am no longer and have no further affiliations with Jay Lim nor WOW Productions after learning about their reputations and businesses. I have also personally filed a police report and case with Small Claims Tribunals for not getting paid)

kevryn-bike3.jpg-702x336.png

Kevryn Lim

In addition, for those who have not get your facts right, I would like to HIGHLIGHT once again that I am no longer and have no further affiliations with Jay Lim nor WOW Productions after learning about their reputations and businesses. I have also personally filed a police report and case with Small Claims Tribunals for not getting paid.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kevryn Lim
23 mins ·

在此,我想特别感谢之前所谓那么看得起我的人,你们使我变的更坚强与勇敢。。是你们让我发现自己是多么的有新闻价值,是你们让我知道自己已对你们所造成的威胁性。
当我决定踏入政途的那一刻,我已做好心理准备,随时面临一些所谓无可避免的情况出现。现在可能也只是个开始,日后,或不久的将来里,很可能会再遇到这些无中生有的事情上演。但是,这次事件的爆发让我深深体会到,也都证明了我的存在的确使你们坐立不安!与此同时,这也让我见识到所谓的无知与愚蠢。因为这种行为决不会出自于那些有智慧的人。有智慧的你是会把焦点投射在我的能力以及对社会上的贡献。我的国家会有这群人实在是太令人失望了,你们让我觉得更有需要站出来改变这个现象。
最后,既然你们只会也只能利用互联网和选择这种无知与表面的角度来借题发挥,我想我也只可以以一笑置之的态度来面对。这次事件让我成长了,也真心感谢那些给予我鼓励与支持的朋友和市民们。我会继续努力,做得更好,以行动来证明给新加坡人,你们的选择,你们对我的期望是值得的。
请注意:本篇涉及令人不安内容,若有冒犯之处,敬请原谅。

Dear All,

I would like to thank those who looked so high up to me, you only make me stronger and braver than ever. It is you who make me realise how newsworthy I am, it is you who make me understand that I am seen as a threat.

The moment I decided to embark on this journey as a politician, I have thus mentally prepared myself to be up against such unavoidable situation. This may only just be the beginning of the end. Further down, or in the near future, I may have to deal with similar fabrications out of thin air again. Nonetheless, the outbreak of such scandal and harsh critics allowed me to feel deeply that my existence has create uneasiness in you. At the same time, it is indeed an eye-opener how ignorant and asinine one can be, as this kind of act will never come from a person of wisdom. A wise person will put their focus on my ability, capability and what I can contribute to the society. It is indeed a real disappointment to know that we have such a group of people in Singapore, and it has given me more reason to have to stand out and change this phenomenon.

Since you guys only know and can only take such an ignorant and shallow/apparent angle to belittle me, I guess I can only dismiss with a smile then. Looking on the bright side, I learnt and grew a lot from it. It is definitely an invaluable lesson you will never get to read from any textbooks.

Last but not least, I would like to sincerely thank those that had given me support and comfort in this period, my friends, families and even from the public. It means a lot to me and for that I will work even harder than before, do better than before and prove to you Singaporeans with my actions that your choice and faith in me is worth it! Thank you.
Disclaimer: Viewer discretion advised. This post may contain sentences or phrases that some viewers may find disturbing. If you do not agree with the above contents, please refrain from visiting the page or using the contents.

ok, let's be serious. from her write up, i feel that she lack of real life experiences. she better go out there and get knocked over and over again, and it will not bother her again. then come and tell us that she really meant well for sinkieland and want to serve the people.

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
No need to mince your word.. just tell her to fuck off back to Perth and get screw by kangaroos:biggrin:

ok, let's be serious. from her write up, i feel that she lack of real life experiences. she better go out there and get knocked over and over again, and it ill not bother her again. then come and tell us that she really meant well for sinkieland and want to serve the people.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
newsworthy?? show skin of course become famous lah.

i wonder is she aspiring to be a politician or a prostitute?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is lacking substance, i doubt she can revive the legacy nicole has done before. one less oppo means SDP got chance. hope for the best that Dr Chee and SDP will be able to claim a spot in parliament. there won't be nicole seah effect on voters.

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is lacking substance, i doubt she can revive the legacy nicole has done before. oneless oppo means SDP got chance. hope for the best that Dr Chee and SDP will be able to claim a spot in parliament. there won't be nicole seah effect on voters.

dr chee in parliament?????????????

giphy.gif