• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some school teachers ask student to write ways to ask your parents not to leave SG

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During SG 50 this week..

How desperate and pathetic is that?

PAP run the country but do not know how to unite and link the people together.. Do not know what is social cohesion.

Now using their RC teachers to ask student to write ways not to ask their parents to leaves SG during SG50 celebration..

It tells so much how the people view PAP now and how desperate PAP is.

PAP is using these national day and SG 50 bullshit for the vote gathering and do so much of it, even your fish cake also make the SG50 logo. How stupidly desperate PAP is..

Isn't it nice to see that.. Remember to those who are disgusted by the million $ salary of the PAP ministers... When they get voted out.. Their salary will be $0. Ps: their salary is your tax and GST money that you pay unfairly daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Some school teachers ask student to write ways to ask your parents not to leave S

are people really that desperate to escape from singapore?

u know most of my life as a sinkie,iv been a pretty contended frog in well not wanting to go anywhere except sit at home on my ass in sg.

but lately iv been getting this sense of loathing and despising of this country and pretty sick of it.loathing every day of it that im in this godforsaken island.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some school teachers ask student to write ways to ask your parents not to leave S

I hve totally given up hope on Singapore, the whole system governed by the PAP dogs only benefit emself and their Cronies. Sinkies who are in their 50s abv are majority a bunch of retards, every conversation u hve wit em, it ends wit we are better off than Malaysia, Indo, Thailand and Vietnam. Lately, had a conversation wit a cab driver who compared his life wit a Thai Cab driver, he was so happy cos he cud yearly visit Thailand and the Phillipines to hve some fun, ur typical Sinkie!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's an extremely difficult assignment; I hope the marking rubrics are generous.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wat de pappies cumplaing about? Dey r de one who declare holiday n created "apply 8 get 16 days off" scenario...best time to cheong batam n hatyai...:biggrin:

SG50? Sori after 50 yrs of pappies u die ur business attitude...we oso...ask not wat moi can do for moi cuntry...ask wat dis fuckup cuntry can do for moi...pappies jus reap wat dey sow...:wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hve totally given up hope on Singapore, the whole system governed by the PAP dogs only benefit emself and their Cronies. Sinkies who are in their 50s abv are majority a bunch of retards, every conversation u hve wit em, it ends wit we are better off than Malaysia, Indo, Thailand and Vietnam. Lately, had a conversation wit a cab driver who compared his life wit a Thai Cab driver, he was so happy cos he cud yearly visit Thailand and the Phillipines to hve some fun, ur typical Sinkie!

Next time, why not ask them to compare life in Australia, US, Canada, Switzerland?

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal

MOE starting their propaganda ahead of the elections???

moe-crest.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"mama, don't go lah. life is too good here. evely morning abalona walk me to school and she carry my bag. after school, she fetch me home and carry my bag. when i go ns i oso want her to carry my bag. at home, she clean the house, wash the car, cook lice, and sclub my underwear. when you go shopping i pretend to sleep and papa is lonely at home abalona even clean papa langjiao and lampar. i was culious so i ask her to clean mine too. now after school before homework she clean my langjiao and lampar too. very shiok! during ns i want to bling her along. and ns is only one week away. please please mama you stay home ask her to cum with me. don't leave me alone. waaaaaaaaa!!!!!" *crying*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

are people really that desperate to escape from singapore?

u know most of my life as a sinkie,iv been a pretty contended frog in well not wanting to go anywhere except sit at home on my ass in sg.

but lately iv been getting this sense of loathing and despising of this country and pretty sick of it.loathing every day of it that im in this godforsaken island.

It's a super long weekend. They rarely come by, especially in a cuntry that's extremely stingy with the number of public holidays. :rolleyes:

It's great for a weekend getaway, just like any other super long weekend. :wink:

Take your SG50 and your patriotism and shove it up your arse! :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MOE starting their propaganda ahead of the elections???

MOE has always been one of the two main arms of propaganda, working its magic on impressionable minds.

The other arm is mainstream media, which is overseen by the communications ministry.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's a super long weekend. They rarely come by, especially in a cuntry that's extremely stingy with the number of public holidays. :rolleyes:

It's great for a weekend getaway, just like any other super long weekend. :wink:

Totally agree!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Parents:

Please do not leave Singapore. This country's Laksa and Char Kwey Teow is the most Tok Kong in the whole world! No one else's laksa and char kwey teow can match Singapore's. This proves Singapore is the world's best country to live in! Please do not leave.

Cheers!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

superlong meh, i thought friday is working day.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

National day is Sunday! You get one extra day on Monday!

How far can you go? If you don't like to watch the same old BS in Padang?

Better stay away from Padang! If the syndicate who managed to pull off MH370 hacks into SIA and control it to dive at the crowd!

Songofdeath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good move to ask students to retain their parents.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teachers are Pro-PAP. They worship a dead body.