• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk uses kueh lapis from Bengawan Solo

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies deserve to be scammed. Idiots - those 60.1

YHS one packet only 30cents, buy in bulk discount 20cents, pour into 300ml plastic bottle, dilute with water to increase volume, add sugar syrup if too diluted, resell for $2.80. Profit = 1400% .........ok now altogether say............

KANINABU CHOW CHEE BYE ! ! ! ! !

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when is it a crime to repackage a product?

As long as there is no fraud or misrepresentation, it is perfectly legal.

Apparently, there is misrepresentation if BT had marketed the product as 'freshly prepared' soya bean milk.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Apparently, there is misrepresentation if BT had marketed the product as 'freshly prepared' soya bean milk.

Of course it's freshly prepared. There's an image of a staff member doing the preparation.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.............Insisting that this was the wrong impression, the BreadTalk spokesman said: “A staff member brought in the cake on her own accord to be decorated by a colleague. This is not allowed, and staff will be reminded of that.”
PLEASE MAI KONG LANJIAO WEY HOR????
did she also bring in her own cheebye? it also does not mean it is proper :biggrin:

in this case not much decoration is required....the lush natural growth of vegetation and organic facai already makes it well decorated.
for smell, one small can of sardines (yes, from yeo's as well) and viola....:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Most likely BT don't bake all the bread by themselves.
Some of them are OEM from others.

The whole food supply chain is OEM based nowadays. All the Otak, Pow, Nasi Lemak, Siew Mai etc sold at the coffee shops tastes exactly the same because it all comes from the same factory.

It's the only way to make a buck in this day and age. Gone are the days where each outlet made their own delicacies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.............Insisting that this was the wrong impression, the BreadTalk spokesman said: “A staff member brought in the cake on her own accord to be decorated by a colleague. This is not allowed, and staff will be reminded of that.”

Employees of dead-end F&B jobs usually do what they are told, specifically according to instructions.

Please don't insult our intelligence, George Quek. :rolleyes:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to stop this from happening? Boycott Breadtalk. And it's not just the bakeries, but also Toast Box, Din Tai Fung, Food Republic, Ramenplay etc.

Voting with your wallet is very powerful. Try it.

Fcuker Boy George can employ so many Bakers and chefs etc can't produce their own product??

Bloody shameful got to use other peoples product to claimed their own!!

Now Blango Solo Kueh Lapis cut it and called BreakCock Lapis!!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

got misrepresentation lah.

BreadTalk claimed it is freshly made which convey the idea that
the soya milk is made inhouse and on the spot.

[QUOTE"This 'freshly prepared' soya bean milk from BreadTalk always tasted very familiar, but somehow I couldn't figure out why until now. You see for yourself why. This BreadTalk staff is just pouring Yeo's soya bean milk into bottles of 'freshly prepared' soya bean sold by BreadTalk," he said.
][/QUOTE]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hahaha....all the gong cheebyes agreed that fakes are not acceptable yet they continue to support a fake oppo party...lol.
Now to collect my scraps from the master doggie.

kukushit, you gong cheebye. This is your master PAPsmearer. Go back to your father's room and continue to suck his lancheow. When I need you, I will call you to come on the forum. Ok?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
kukushit, you gong cheebye. This is your master PAPsmearer. Go back to your father's room and continue to suck his lancheow. When I need you, I will call you to come on the forum. Ok?
Hahaha....master u finally respond...
Yes bite harder and don't let go.....
We caught u ....I mean WP by the balls...
All the gong cheebyes got fooled but u super sharp...
We boy doggies will continue to work doubly hard to spread your warning...
WP is a fake oppo party....song boh

Last edited:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect all this scrutinizing and exposure and subsequent online uproar is due to having 2 PAP members on their BoD. Grassroot leaders, listen up and report the truth, contrary to everything the ground is NOT sweet.