• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib! Lu Eh Sai Man!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena caught already still keh keh act blur?

najib_400x400.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena caught already still keh keh act blur?

please dun make fun of jib-kor; he oredi lost $700M.... tu-lan until.. dun know what to say :mad:
jib-soh has 1 hand squeezing his balls....and the other pulling his oredi few hairs...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn...ccb...$700m donation oredi in my pocket....bcos of you people kpkb...i've to donate them all back..

najib_400x400.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is politician by birth.
Politicians are betterest conmen.

The book " How Asia Works" list former President Marcos as the greatest plunderer..alongside with President Suharto and Thaksin..

Will Najib take over this title..??

Or is there any other candidate vying for this title.??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The book " How Asia Works" list former President Marcos as the greatest plunderer..alongside with President Suharto and Thaksin..

Will Najib take over this title..??

Or is there any other candidate vying for this title.??

How about LKY:confused:

He was in power longer than any of these men. He also had the help of the Gecko who was a lawyer. Marcos only had a wife who collected shoes & Mrs. Suharto who collected diamonds .

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
God really blessed us!

We dun get such shitty leadership in Singapore!

Hallelujah and Amen!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland Investigator is a Joke, they just twist and turn the case
and came out with the title : Ohh!! its a Donation??? What??

You mean someone donated USD700 million just like that for nothing??

Biggest Joke of the Century man!!

No one will donate even a Thousand $$ to a charity house for nothing!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, 700 miliion and our resident KL kia internet warrior Tonychat the ball-less still dare not utter a single word?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juz watch as a conster tries 2 wriggle his way out wif his bag of tricks ...

juz dat evry new hole he creates, he encounters a new road block ...

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
God really blessed us!

We dun get such shitty leadership in Singapore!

Hallelujah and Amen!

He just gave us the unspoken precedence...if I'm caught for any traffic offend in MY...I will give some Kopi $$.. N say it's donation...n mention Ajib Kor case..LOL