• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP's kevryn lim political inspiration is from a TV show?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what made this girl go into politics? Political inspiration from a fictional character from the TV show " A House of Cards"! #facepalm

11230802_1653056511573500_4033868518881739595_o.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It confirms my suspicion that Kevryn joins politics more for opportunistic reasons than for serving the residents.

I mean why would one join a political party because there is room to shine. Why is "room to shine" so important in joining a political party ?

I always thought that the chief aim of joining politics is to better the lives of the residents by looking after their needs. Why is there a need to better the life of oneself in politics by looking for room to shine ?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder Goh Meng Seng is in a one man party,Kuo ming tang party.he needs plenty of room to shine alright.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As much as I dislike the opposition, I don't see anything wrong with her answer. I am fed up with the template answer of "serving the people".

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I dislike the opposition, I don't see anything wrong with her answer. I am fed up with the template answer of "serving the people".

If Botak Pwee says he wants room to shine, I see nothing wrong with the answer. Under the spotlight, his head really can shine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the show that inspires the PAP. Lightning is electric, get it. :wink:

[video=youtube;TFYMijdQ_sA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFYMijdQ_sA[/video]

Frank Underwood should be a role model for the pappies, he's like a fictional ang moh version of LKY. Not sure why the PAP shills are using that to discredit Kevryn. You could have just continued your routine of spamming her half-nude model shoot pictures. :wink: