• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Man Strips Old Man Half Naked To Impress His 'Molested' GF!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle was ready to rummmbbbllee

hulk-hogan-shirt-tear-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such a sad incident. According to reports, he touched her shoulder while they were in a queue. She was alarmed and broke into tears. If he had touched her ass or her boobs, she would've fainted and died?

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...man-coffeeshop-gets-beaten-pulp-her-boyfriend

Unfortunately the molestor was not Ang Mo. She would have kept very quiet and enjoyed it while she could. If her bf spotted it and tried to intervene, she would have stopped the bf instead. Heck, her bf might well have been the one to get his shirt ripped off.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shouldn't the young man be charged for outraging the old man's modesty? I mean for goodness sake, the young man ripped off the old man's shirt and took a good look at his nipples!!

It would have been a crime if a guy did the same to a woman!

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this type of girl friend
touch shoulder molest
touch hand molest
cry some more
knn this type of shithole really buay tahan

big botack bully
I one kick sent him to the longkang
no big no small
sibeh no face farker

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this type of girl friend
touch shoulder molest
touch hand molest
cry some more
knn this type of shithole really buay tahan

big botack bully
I one kick sent him to the longkang
no big no small
sibeh no face farker

kopisai eat gao sai.
kopisai is pap gao
kopisai tio cancer n die with sai in mouth

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't the young man be charged for outraging the old man's modesty? I mean for goodness sake, the young man ripped off the old man's shirt and took a good look at his nipples!!

It would have been a crime if a guy did the same to a woman!

My God! You not aware a man cannot be OMed? Disappointed. With you.