• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Move aside "small rice" Meizu MX5 Pro leaked to feature 41 MP camera & Exynos 7420

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
21411738c975a790cf23bb2147ce9b46f5753b36.png

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Move aside "small rice" Meizu MX5 Pro leaked to feature 41 MP camera & Exynos 742

Another iPhone 6 copy!!!

Why must follow the crowd?

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Move aside "small rice" Meizu MX5 Pro leaked to feature 41 MP camera & Exynos 742

[video=youtube;HAFkZ6Wwo8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAFkZ6Wwo8U[/video]

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;tIKP7tammsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKP7tammsQ[/video]

Meizu MX5 Full Review

21411828f5abdac4597caeadea2a0a7be0058874.jpeg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Copycats go home give your mother slap!

iphone-6-top.jpg

Last edited:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

up.. for kek ring kek ring :biggrin::biggrin:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

41mp to check for pimples.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will I die of brain cancer or lose my hearing after using it for a short time?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Megapixels is overrated. The iPhone has only 8MP but among the camera phones it consistently takes the best or second best quality photos in all situations: macro shots, low light shots etc. It's the post processing, the sensor quality and the lens.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will I die of brain cancer or lose my hearing after using it for a short time?

Only if you for fotoing bbq chicken wing. I recall pinkie kena prostate n nearly kena cancelled. So use with care. It is a lifestyle choice.