• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remember lamei?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the once famous desperate housewife of ABC hawker centre is still with SDP. she's always seen standing next to chee soon juan. if one were to observe carefully, chee siok chin is always missing from group picture if lamei is next to csj.

would she be standing as a candidate in any ward?

would the gang of F4 appear for the GE or have their enthusiasm died down already?

members of the famed F4 gang: lamei, chiatilik, ngejay and a walking piece of lard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it me only that feels that TS is always posting stuff about things ONLY he knows about?
I always catch no ball who or what he ranting about

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
go check the sdp website. u shall see her standing next to chee soon juan. look carefully again. chee siok chin is MIA in the pic when lamei is around.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bar, may i ask? previously, it was said that you scolded your parents lao chee bye and someone went to your door, wanted to beat you up. then you hide under the bed, is it true? i am taking the story with a pinch of salt but i really want to know if it happen?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bar, may i ask? previously, it was said that you scolded your parents lao chee bye and someone went to your door, wanted to beat you up. then you hide under the bed, is it true? i am taking the story with a pinch of salt but i really want to know if it happen?

Not just scolded. The asshole beat his father. Enough said.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tar Sar wants to beats me becuase I accidenty throws away his gay magazines during Chinese New Years spring clean .Lucky I learn before Wing Chun so Tar Sar got 2 black eye .

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10296291_10152365249726760_2971356773628335200_o.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very good many remember especially the clones who are still as lowlife as ever.
just imagine if such calibre people become mps, what's gonna happen?

i ve very little faith with chee. it's not that i m prejudice against him but there are many things that made him the most dubious.

i m also wondering why tan jee say and ang hong guan and many others quit sdp and set up their own political parties.

these are the questions i believe the voters need to know before casting their votes.

we like to have more opp candidates in parleement but then again they must be of certain decency and sincerity to be there to voice up for the people and better their lives.

all these are public figures and shall be put into scrutiny like what we ve seen happened to yaw shin long, palmer and etc.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro it's 2015, not 1995.

the once famous desperate housewife of ABC hawker centre is still with SDP. she's always seen standing next to chee soon juan. if one were to observe carefully, chee siok chin is always missing from group picture if lamei is next to csj.

would she be standing as a candidate in any ward?

would the gang of F4 appear for the GE or have their enthusiasm died down already?

members of the famed F4 gang: lamei, chiatilik, ngejay and a walking piece of lard.