• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Gong Quietly Donated All His Income Since 1990!! Ah Gong Honest And Generous!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Editors,

leekuanyew_donation.jpg

I saw this and thought it is good to share with fellow Singaporeans. This excerpt is from Lee Kuan Yew's book "Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going" [Pg 120].

"This is to give you an idea of what my market value is worth," said Lee Kuan Yew as he handed us some papers. Listed in the printouts were his earnings from his memoirs, speaking engagements and appointments to various advisory boards since stepping down as Prime Minister in November 1990. He has donated all of it - without taking any tax deductions - to charity, with the bulk to three educational endowment funds. Since 1991, he has donated almost $13 million to charity (S$12.2 million and the rest in various currencies)."

Is this proof that Lee Kuan Yew was a man unconcerned with money and money mattered little to him?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...l&st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because everything else is in his wife, children and relatives' name? Did you not ask why the inheritance law was changed abruptly when his wife died? I don't know but I understand a whole stretch of landed and clustered homes in the east are just one small part of asset under the Lee family. An agent was telling me that buying a home near those properties is very safe because there will be constant police patrol, it will be meticulously maintained and the price will not drop as every policy G makes will help increase its worth.

History has caught Lee lying for way too many times. For someone who earns a couple of millions a year and has all expenses paid for, it's hard to imagine that after 18 of being PM, SM and MM after pegging their salary, he is worth less than a F15.

Last edited:

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are one fucking idiot.

"Since 1991, he has donated almost $13 million to charity..."

Do you how much his cumulative salary since 1991?

Yet you bold put " Ah Gong Quietly Donated All His Income Since 1990!! Ah Gong Honest And Generous! "

Less than 5 years Lee Con You would have collected more than $13 million from his MM cho boh lan pay - no need to start from 1991.

You are indeed one big fucking idiot.

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because everything else is in his wife, children and relatives' name? Did you not ask why the inheritance law was changed abruptly when his wife died? I don't know but I understand a whole stretch of landed and clustered homes in the east are just one small part of asset under the Lee family. An agent was telling me that buying a home near those properties is very safe because there will be constant police patrol, it will be meticulously maintained and the price will not drop as every policy G makes will help increase its worth.

History has caught Lee lying for way too many times. For someone who earns a couple of millions a year and has all expenses paid for, it's hard to imagine that after 18 of being PM, SM and MM after pegging their salary, he is worth less than a F15.

Yeah, how many billions they have saved since the removal of the estate duty law?

Two rounds my friend. Two rounds.

Shamelessly denying Singapore the billions in the estate tax.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money only matters to us lesser mortals. For the Leech and his elites, it's more about power and legacy. Money is a vehicle, a tool, an instrument. But never the final objective.

People like them would never queue up at SG Pools outlets and fantasize about what they're going to spend on if they win big big.
It's like ants getting delighted over a grain of sugar on the floor. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Editors,

leekuanyew_donation.jpg

I saw this and thought it is good to share with fellow Singaporeans. This excerpt is from Lee Kuan Yew's book "Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going" [Pg 120].

"This is to give you an idea of what my market value is worth," said Lee Kuan Yew as he handed us some papers. Listed in the printouts were his earnings from his memoirs, speaking engagements and appointments to various advisory boards since stepping down as Prime Minister in November 1990. He has donated all of it - without taking any tax deductions - to charity, with the bulk to three educational endowment funds. Since 1991, he has donated almost $13 million to charity (S$12.2 million and the rest in various currencies)."

Is this proof that Lee Kuan Yew was a man unconcerned with money and money mattered little to him?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...l&st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

When it comes to money, he has no airs about it. He is not concerned for material trappings at all.

If you were to go to his house, you would not think that this is a rich man's house.

LKY-living-room.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to money, he has no airs about it. He is not concerned for material trappings at all.

If you were to go to his house, you would not think that this is a rich man's house.

View attachment 22836

You yet to see what his other kins have.

Nissim properties scandal is just the tip of the ice berg. There just too many to even count and mention. To even have such scandal, shows the greed of such ppl who SHOULD NOT even dip their fingers into such asset!

Those assets overseas? It will shocked the life out you!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, how many billions they have saved since the removal of the estate duty law?

Two rounds my friend. Two rounds.

Shamelessly denying Singapore the billions in the estate tax.

So how many billions did they save? What you are claiming is really defamatory. You have no evidence to support your claim that the Lee family has kept billions for itself. You might as well accuse them of saving trillions of dollars through the estate tax.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its good that the idiot John Tan highlighted this issue. The reason why the Old Fart secretly donated his $13 million income from being on various advisory boards, speaking engagements and memoirs was so that he does not have to justify how he can have some much time to do all these shits when he was paid a full time salary of millions of $ a year to be Senior Minister, and then later Minister Mentor. If you traced his Senior and Mentor Minister years, you will see that he traveled extensively to Russia to collect honorary degrees, to the Middle East, to China, etc. I always wonder how he had so much free time. He is supposed to be the Senior MInister. Is that a part time job?

Now we all know that is another source of income for Ministers. How many current ministers are sitting on various advisory boards and paid for it like Old Fart was? How many Ministers collecting money now from speaking engagements? Gay Loong should come clean and reveal this. Kenena, pay these fuckers highest salary in the world and still not enough. Must go and earn extra on the side on tax payer time. This is simply corruption. They used their positions for financial gain. If Lee Con You was not the Senior Minister and Minister Mentor, he would not have been invited to be on the advisory boards of all these companies. Just because he donated the money does not mean it is legal. If every thief simply returned the money he stole, does that mean he is innocent and don't have to go to jail? Why CPIB don't investigate this? Fucking Gay Loong is as corrupt as his father.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So how many billions did they save? What you are claiming is really defamatory. You have no evidence to support your claim that the Lee family has kept billions for itself. You might as well accuse them of saving trillions of dollars through the estate tax.

But there is no evidence to the contrary either. All the evidence was excluded when the PAP removed the estate duties. Prior to that. all estate assets were appraised and made known. If the Lees have nothing to high, they should have allowed a probate on both the Gecko and the Old Fart estates.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we all know that is another source of income for Ministers. How many current ministers are sitting on various advisory boards and paid for it like Old Fart was?

No need to become ministers or MPs.
The incoming candidate Defence Chief is already sitting on the Jurong Town Corporation Board, among other things.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we all know that is another source of income for Ministers. How many current ministers are sitting on various advisory boards and paid for it like Old Fart was?

No need to become ministers or MPs.
The incoming candidate Defence Chief is already sitting on the Jurong Town Corporation Board, among other things.

pls dont compare, i believe they have at least the decency to attend the lumparleement even though it may mean sleeping with eye wide shut.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He donated to his own endowment fund?
Dun forget how Suharto was able to makan money from his own charities.
The millions 'donated' to him could be bait for more donations so he can makan.
Doesn't take a genius to makan from charity.....NKF, Ming Yi, teen challenge, con hee, etc just to name a few

Last edited: