• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ding Tai Fung Has the Most Foreign Workers In Singapore

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

unlike other restaurants such as Starbucks and Han's and even Mos Burgers who are trying their best to use local staffs, Ding Tai Fung is the only few restaurants which use the most foreign workers in their outlets.

Ding Tai Fung Singapore is owned by Breadtalk George Quek Meng Tong.

please dont patronize Ding Tai Fung.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Breadtalk Group's businesses employ hordes of FTs: Breadtalk bakery, Din Tai Fung, Food Republic, Toast Box, Ramenplay etc.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Breadtalk Group plays by the rules lah. If they have hordes of foreigners, they would have long ago burst their quota. Don't spread rumours. If not, Dr. George Quek may sue you for defamation.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breadtalk Group plays by the rules lah. If they have hordes of foreigners, they would have long ago burst their quota. Don't spread rumours. If not, Dr. George Quek may sue you for defamation.

No lah, those are not foreigners, they are PRs. That's how G plays with numbers. Want a higher number, count PR as foreigner. Want a lower number, count PR as foreigner.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, those are not foreigners, they are PRs. That's how G plays with numbers. Want a higher number, count PR as foreigner. Want a lower number, count PR as foreigner.

Also, foreigner want to become PR no need to go and apply... letter of invitation to apply for PR will be automatically sent to their mailbox. :wink:

"I owe Singaporeans a responsibility' to get foreign worker balance right." :rolleyes: :kma:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Din Tai Fung wants only young and good looking waitresses. If I see an ugly waiter or waitress, I already lost half my appetite.

2011-12-30-miniSoup.JPG

Look at this loser of a Borsch restaurant. No wonder it cannot expand to multiple branches and has to end up closing down. Things would be different if they had fired the old and hired a bunch of pretty looking waitresses.

restaurant170715e.jpg

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you willing to work there? If not then what's wrong with bring in the foreigners?
Dear brothers and sisters

unlike other restaurants such as Starbucks and Han's and even Mos Burgers who are trying their best to use local staffs, Ding Tai Fung is the only few restaurants which use the most foreign workers in their outlets.

Ding Tai Fung Singapore is owned by Breadtalk George Quek Meng Tong.

please dont patronize Ding Tai Fung.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You dunno dun mean others dunno.
How public knows lee clan bought discounted condos from hpl? Must be opposition bao toh is it?
You're even dumber than you sound

You are the gongest chee bye here!

You dunno and you claim you know.

Anyway very ironic that you condemn foreign workers here, while you suck the cock of our resident foreign trash jiu hu dog Tonychat daily.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, foreigner want to become PR no need to go and apply... letter of invitation to apply for PR will be automatically sent to their mailbox. :wink:

"I owe Singaporeans a responsibility' to get foreign worker balance right." :rolleyes: :kma:

The PM as usual cock talked as if he did not know some foreign shits holding SPR were already behaving like mafia dons in the country, bullying and whacking other people. Why didn't he pack those scums back home after they were convicted in court?

The new case involving John Duncan Tasker is an eye opener. Besides being a pappies' porlumpar, he is also a businessman but he behaved like a white scum and a mafia foot soldier.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new case involving John Duncan Tasker is an eye opener. Besides being a pappies' porlumpar, he is also a businessman but he behaved like a white scum and a mafia foot soldier.

halo ang moh noe how 2 桃園結義 boh

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-04%20at%202.37.47%20am.png

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Din Tai Fung wants only young and good looking waitresses. If I see an ugly waiter or waitress, I already lost half my appetite.

2011-12-30-miniSoup.JPG

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder lah.

Many would lose their appetite after looking at Ho Ching, LKY, the princess,...:smile:

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt their staffs all PRCs...

2011-12-30-miniSoup.JPG

Look at this loser of a Borsch restaurant. No wonder it cannot expand to multiple branches and has to end up closing down. Things would be different if they had fired the old and hired a bunch of pretty looking waitresses.

restaurant170715e.jpg

Last edited: