• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where is yao shin leong?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see nothing wrong with what he did, it's human nature that men will itch. as long as he don't do it again, it will be alright. if he dare to come back for election, i will vote for him.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinky also did something b4 he ascended to the throne. he went taiwan to see a "personal" friend at the displeasure of china. he put sgp at risk and went ahead. then piss taiwan by apologising to china and sgp ended up with the famed PEESAILAND.

opp should probe into what was that "friend" who was so bloody important to pinky that he even put sg at loggerhead with mighty china.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i see nothing wrong with what he did, it's human nature that men will itch. as long as he don't do it again, it will be alright. if he dare to come back for election, i will vote for him.:biggrin:

What he did was far from wrong. It was commendable.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry, Yao Shin Leong is a very capable young man and definitely an alpha male.

he has a very happy marriage and have a son.
Yaw Shin Leong is much better than law Minister K Shanmumgam who divorced his first wife

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaw Shin Leong, Jack Neo, Michael Palmer, find 1 more brother and they could contest a GRC together. good luck to them. :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Besides, the pap candidate for CCK GRC is an ex-con oso. True ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it is anything to do with hanky panky, then the PAP should be held to a higher standard because they are the ones who have implemented censorship in Spore. So many things have been banned here, from book, magazines,plays, long hair,...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human Nature--written by Steve Porcaro, destroyed by Michael Jackson, revived by Toto

[video=youtube;uHM0UkQcdNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHM0UkQcdNM[/video]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is anything to do with hanky panky, then the PAP should be held to a higher standard because they are the ones who have implemented censorship in Spore. So many things have been banned here, from book, magazines,plays, long hair,...

but the MSM would cleverly cover it and present it as another moving teary story, e.g palmer eating laura mango.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should return as an erection candidate.

if jack neo is ok, why should yaw be too?

Fuck off yaw the PAP mole. Oppo candidate tells the whole world he himself voted for PAP? I voted for him in AMK and he voted for PAP? What a bastard! Lucky he was caught for having itchy cock and sent away before he could do real damage to WP.