• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wp to win aljunied grc big tis time round!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type sonar n clarke quay alot.
i bonk till cramp.
this type easy easy lah.
kg2BFX1.png

without this syt wp is going to lose big time

wp is getting too cocky too arrogant and too useless

cant even manage a town council

just look at their team totally useless and eyeing the money only

useless party will lose big time to the greatness and purity of the pap !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello bro .kopiouncle is that kopisai.
he is always lurking here waiting for us to screw him hard hard then he happy

kopiuncle was farked so hard before that he went to hide inside oldfart arsehole re-emerged now as kopishituncle.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm voting against the PAP because I don't like the direction Spore is going.

I want my CPF back. I don't want to be forced into paying $$$ for medishield life. I'm tired of the crowds & constant increases in the cost of public transport. I also don't like the way foreigners misbehave in Spore & are allowed to get away by the PAP gov't. I also don't like ......

If the PAP is re-elected I know that things will continue to go down hill. I'm sure that there are others who feel the same way, including those in Aljunied.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's gona be a piece of cake for WP at Aljunied GRC come this election. The financials is one big crap cook up by PAP. Just withhold $14m grant to any TC in PAP ward and the consequences will be worse. It's abuse of power to use HDB and TC grants to policise party glory. That's the big weakness in the system Look at Malaysia today and u ll understand the danger of having all civil service beholden to ruling party. Aljunied GRC residents are intelligent and they know what's happening in their GRC. They r fed up with the double standard and has long say bye bye to PAP. We expect a comfortable win for WP in this GRC that PAP may have lost for a long time to come.

a wp victory is an expected conclusion... even both john tan, zerooo have given up hope
but to get the message across, the only way is to make sure VL and team lose their deposits..

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
workers party will have its greatest defeat here
it will be its death knell this erection
certainly low and sl will surrender and retire in humiliation
singaporeans are not stupid
given one chance and workers party fumbled and made a fool of themselves
it's time the pap show them how to run a town council well

cocky workers party will meet its waterloo here - right here!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopisai eat gaosai .
kopisai is a pap gao.
kopisai tio cancer n die with sai in mouth

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the pappies allowed foreigners to take away jobs from natives, is it minor faults? Now, even LHL admitted as much to this fault. It is about depriving natives of rice bowls...please lah, even if you pappies' supporter, open your eyes and talk. Don't talk with your eyes closed.

1local talent's job loss means his entire family of many mouths suffer with him. This kind of suffering PAP must pay for the period it was inflicted! NO amount of apologies will mitigate the delibrate actions taken by PAP.
Fark them out this GE 2015

1 local

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's gona be a piece of cake for WP at Aljunied GRC come this election. The financials is one big crap cook up by PAP. Just withhold $14m grant to any TC in PAP ward and the consequences will be worse. It's abuse of power to use HDB and TC grants to policise party glory. That's the big weakness in the system Look at Malaysia today and u ll understand the danger of having all civil service beholden to ruling party. Aljunied GRC residents are intelligent and they know what's happening in their GRC. They r fed up with the double standard and has long say bye bye to PAP. We expect a comfortable win for WP in this GRC that PAP may have lost for a long time to come.

WP should use this as another reason why sinkees should throw PAP out. All the PAP MPs are wasting our money. Despite having no grants from the government for last two years, the WP was still able to maintain services to the wards without compromising on service levels. This goes to show how efficient it is. Meanwhile the PAP TCs gets tens of millions of grants and yet they charge such high fees and give so little out.

Vote the PAP out.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will you commit hari-kiri if WP wins again?

Songofdeath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and compare maintenance condition in WP and PAP estates. You will see the difference. By then see who you want to vote.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ground is bitter for workers party
the people are fed up with their handling of the town council
they are fed up

I spoke to many residents who had supported workers party
they told me they are going to vote them out this time
they are going to vote for the pap
they feel that they have been betrayed

" they can't even run the town council ...hello, how can they run the government!!!"

"..they are not keen to form the next government, they just want the best of all the worlds..collect their pay cheques, sit in parliarment and then seal their mouths.."

" they are also so cocky refused to co operate with others. they are so arrogant...we have decided to vote them out!!!!!"

many residents share the same sentiments. worker party better be prepared for a mass destruction - prepare the funeral songs and sing the good-bye lullaby

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ground is bitter for workers party
the people are fed up with their handling of the town council
they are fed up

I spoke to many residents who had supported workers party
they told me they are going to vote them out this time
they are going to vote for the pap
they feel that they have been betrayed

" they can't even run the town council ...hello, how can they run the government!!!"

"..they are not keen to form the next government, they just want the best of all the worlds..collect their pay cheques, sit in parliarment and then seal their mouths.."

" they are also so cocky refused to co operate with others. they are so arrogant...we have decided to vote them out!!!!!"

many residents share the same sentiments. worker party better be prepared for a mass destruction - prepare the funeral songs and sing the good-bye lullaby

pu bor gao.shut your gao chui.
Go eat sai.go go ....