• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk Employee Caught Filling BT Bottles With Yeo's Soya Milk!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ang mor lands..this quek quek will be sued for fraud and false advertising. Its advertised as 'fresh' right?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This PAP #1 porlumpar George Quek really is shameless :eek:
What happened to the roti he created when Harry kicked the bucket ?
Swept under the carpet just like his drunk driving and hit police car fiasco ? :oIo:

why are you so jealous of the rich????

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This chow Aqua can ram his Porsche into mata chia and just pay fine....
You think anyone dare to charge him?
He decides pap's ministers salaries one.....
Which kangaroo dares to convict him if they dare charge him in the first place

de wonder of crony capitalism...huat arr..:biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this employee trying to make some extra money on the side?

don't anyhow say hor....these are the top 1% employees from the China Branches getting a foreign posting to Singapore HQ to teach our locals productivity and how to make more money for the company.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ok. there's value-add when ft charbor presses some of her neinei milk to add to fresh wholesome soya milk. that makes it truly natural, organic fresh with a human touch. :p

Ochoa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sinkies deserve to be broke,buying 600k pigeon hole and $2.50 repackaged yeos soya milk,sinkies say they are rich and can afford it seriously they deserve to be fucked.

Im going to ntuc now to buy 1.5 litre yeos tah hui jwee and yeos canned curry chicken to enjoy my $10 breadtalk dinner now.

If u have tried other premium brands, you'll find that YHS curry chicken sucks and full of bones.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u have tried other premium brands, you'll find that YHS curry chicken sucks and full of bones.

That's the fun part. The bones are chewable and can be swallowed. :biggrin:

Perfect comfort food for the peasants. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
de wonder of crony capitalism...huat arr..:biggrin::biggrin:

ST_20130922_PSHENG22_3848356e_2x.jpg

Huat ah! So many 财神! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only $2.50 what do you expect?
George Quek probably repackaging this too and selling in his toastbox outlets to dumb sinkies at $8.00 per pop to rave reviews

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dislike this GQ most is for buying over Tai Mong, once the best traditional Teochew pastry shop from moon cakes to traditional peanut cookies, soft glutinous rice cake.... for marriages. He changed it into an expensive brand without the original flavor. To hell with him for destroying a genuinely authentic traditional brand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dislike this GQ most is for buying over Tai Mong, once the best traditional Teochew pastry shop from moon cakes to traditional peanut cookies, soft glutinous rice cake.... for marriages. He changed it into an expensive brand without the original flavor. To hell with him for destroying a genuinely authentic traditional brand.

Just like Microsoft, cannot innovate so splash the cash to buy other companies e.g. Skype. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If Tai Mong can run their operations well, they would not have been taken over by Breadtalk, a company without any tradition but full of good business concepts. To hell with their "authentic traditional brand" if they cannot expand their business model into multiple franchaises and outlets like a McDonalds.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought the same packet of Yeo's soya milk at Value$ store. It's $1.05 per packet.

Just like PAP, they pack $1.05 "soya milk" & repacked them into BRANDED CUT GLASS BOTTLE & sell them to the dumb 60% as "ORGANIC, HAND MADE, SOYA MILK" for $120 & with special offer, " buy 4 get one free"...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tai Mong can run their operations well, they would not have been taken over by Breadtalk, a company without any tradition but full of good business concepts. To hell with their "authentic traditional brand" if they cannot expand their business model into multiple franchaises and outlets like a McDonalds.
If repackaging to sell at higher price is good business concept I don't know what is no good. Tai Mong is unknown to many before Breadtalk took over but it is still unknown to many after the take over. If he had managed to popularized it after taking over, I would have conceded that he has good business concept. No he was trying his luck but it didn't work out.

Authentic traditional brand is of no value to those without a soul as money is the only thing of importance despite having already made a lot of it. It is for the same reason that many of the good cooked food has deteriorated in standard after being franchised.

Good traditional standards make us proud of the place. It may not produce high commercial returns but visitors will remember and identify them with the place. In Japan, HK.. many home grown eateries remained small business but they are part of the tradition and pride of the country. Otherwise, why bothered to preserve old buildings. They are reasons for tourists wanting to visit the place. It is the reason for those who went overseas to miss the place and wanting to return. Definitely not for MacDonald. It is something that money can't buy and GQ would never understand. Instead, he pretended to embrace tradition by having people appearing in wayang costume, all for his commercial greeds.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If repackaging to sell at higher price is good business concept I don't know what is no good. Tai Mong is unknown to many before Breadtalk took over but it is still unknown to many after the take over. If he had managed to popularized it after taking over, I would have conceded that he has good business concept. No he was trying his luck but it didn't work out.

Authentic traditional brand is of no value to those without a soul as money is the only thing of importance despite having already made a lot of it. It is for the same reason that many of the good cooked food has deteriorated in standard after being franchised.

Good traditional standards make us proud of the place. It may not produce high commercial returns but visitors will remember and identify them with the place. In Japan, HK.. many home grown eateries remained small business but they are part of the tradition and pride of the country. Otherwise, why bothered to preserve old buildings. They are reasons for tourists wanting to visit the place. It is the reason for those who went overseas to miss the place and wanting to return. Definitely not for MacDonald. It is something that money can't buy and GQ would never understand. Instead, he pretended to embrace tradition by having people appearing in wayang costume, all for his commercial greeds.

Not forgetting he organized what fuck teochew food festival.
Preserve traditions? More like ripping off own people.
Vile piece of shit might sell his own mother or pimp his wife if he can get a good price.
Dumbfuck teochew kena made used of

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never been a customer of Breadtalk bakeries or Toastbox.

I will continue to keep my 'virginity' intact. :cool: