• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk Employee Caught Filling BT Bottles With Yeo's Soya Milk!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this employee trying to make some extra money on the side?

11825877_495830783906230_9010093128782289198_n.jpg

11836861_495830793906229_8722887337695352144_n.jpg

11012054_495830797239562_7908819796697313713_n.jpg

11813377_495830910572884_2418178249347454845_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sgsharex/photos/pcb.495831080572867/495830783906230/?type=1&theater

Yeo's brand soyabean milk can transform into BreadTalk® Singapore brand soyabean milk. $1.80 only! Buying 10 bottles now!
‪#‎power‬

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is breadtalk boss? It's number one pappy crony Aqua face George Quek.
You think anything good can come out of this fuckface?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is breadtalk boss? It's number one pappy crony Aqua face George Quek.
You think anything good can come out of this fuckface?

Breadtalk Group's businesses hire tons of FTs, I would say George Quek has benefited from the PAP policies (low wages and abundant pool of foreign workers). :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeo's soy milk rebottled and sold as fresh soy milk.....
Lucky I boycott breadtalk from day 1.....
Gong cheebyes haha kena con....next thing maybe their toast box Mee SIAM is bought from geylang serai Malay stall at $2.50 one packet hahaha

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This PAP #1 porlumpar George Quek really is shameless :eek:
What happened to the roti he created when Harry kicked the bucket ?
Swept under the carpet just like his drunk driving and hit police car fiasco ? :oIo:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder sinkies deserve to be broke,buying 600k pigeon hole and $2.50 repackaged yeos soya milk,sinkies say they are rich and can afford it seriously they deserve to be fucked.

Im going to ntuc now to buy 1.5 litre yeos tah hui jwee and yeos canned curry chicken to enjoy my $10 breadtalk dinner now.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boycott long x ago...taste like shit n expensive like fuck to begin with...:oIo:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeo's soy milk rebottled and sold as fresh soy milk.....
Lucky I boycott breadtalk from day 1.....
Gong cheebyes haha kena con....next thing maybe their toast box Mee SIAM is bought from geylang serai Malay stall at $2.50 one packet hahaha

I bought the same packet of Yeo's soya milk at Value$ store. It's $1.05 per packet.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought the same packet of Yeo's soya milk at Value$ store. It's $1.05 per packet.

How much the shameless fuckface selling his rebranded 'fresh' soy milk for? I bet you at least 300% marked up.
Cb maybe one $1.05 yeo's packet can fill 2 bottles even.....
Gong Cheebye breadtalk customers

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are there no regulations against such blatant cheating and profiteering?

Or, is this case going to be swept under the carpet again??? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

Unfortunately...taste like shit and expensive like fuck ain't no crime...jus dun buy lor...moi rather buy from some lesser known bakery...which make better bread n lower price...de other day walk past saw pork floss bread with sg50 label...selling for $1.90...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breadtalk is the king of packaging mediocre food and then charging sky high prices for them.

Look at their product line: loti, kaya loti, soft boil egg, dumpling, food court, ramen.... See how long this one trick pony can last for..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much the shameless fuckface selling his rebranded 'fresh' soy milk for? I bet you at least 300% marked up.
Cb maybe one $1.05 yeo's packet can fill 2 bottles even.....
Gong Cheebye breadtalk customers

Passing off preserved milk as fresh milk is a criminal offence.

Fresh milk expires in a week, but preserved milk can last 6 months.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breadtalk is the king of packaging mediocre food and then charging sky high prices for them.

Look at their product line: loti, kaya loti, soft boil egg, dumpling, food court, ramen.... See how long this one trick pony can last for..

Everything in singapore is mediocre and overpriced.but sinkies love it everyday.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Passing off preserved milk as fresh milk is a criminal offence.

Fresh milk expires in a week, but preserved milk can last 6 months.

This chow Aqua can ram his Porsche into mata chia and just pay fine....
You think anyone dare to charge him?
He decides pap's ministers salaries one.....
Which kangaroo dares to convict him if they dare charge him in the first place

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
re-branding and re-packaging...imitation is bestest form of flattery.
yhs should have their lawyers meet with george de quack for a very friendly chat :wink:

Mancini

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sinkies deserve to be broke,buying 600k pigeon hole and $2.50 repackaged yeos soya milk,sinkies say they are rich and can afford it seriously they deserve to be fucked.

Im going to ntuc now to buy 1.5 litre yeos tah hui jwee and yeos canned curry chicken to enjoy my $10 breadtalk dinner now.

Tried it before. Really no standard.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
re-branding and re-packaging...imitation is bestest form of flattery.
yhs should have their lawyers meet with george de quack for a very friendly chat :wink:

YHS can be Breadtok's new supplier. Then Georgie Quack just needs to repackage and mark up price by 1000%