• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk Employee Caught Filling BT Bottles With Yeo's Soya Milk!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It looks like the management or the franchise owner is involved!!
https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/744249715687029/?type=1&theater

11816332_744249715687029_8669995643089560649_o.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just dishonest. For example, if I want fresh human breast milk, I expect it to be freshly squeezed on the spot.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no no. The store is paying retail for its soy drink instead of wholesale. Less profit.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello,george quek is helping the singapore economy,if he doesnt buy yeo's tao hui jwee,ananas $2 nasi lemak and bee cheng heng's pork floss,repackage it and sell it to daft and stupid sinkies,how is the other companies going to survive?

this george quek is a genius,other kopitiams and drinks stall owners when they display and sell their drinks,they display the drinks in their original packaging and cans,this way u can only charge another 20 cents or 30 cents or a small profit margin.

george quek approaches fnb in another way,take out a can of coke,and a ice cold tall high ball glass thats been kept in the fridge like they do in the hotel,shake up the can,pour the fizzling coke in it,add a slice of lemon to the top and a splash of sprite,add a tiny umbrella to it and call it the inhouse Hawaiian coke fiesta and charge $3.50 for it!!

open up a package of preprocessed canned mee rebus gravy bought from NTUC,heat it up in the pot and stir for 15 minutes,add some pre cooked noodles,pour the concoction onto a large beautiful white porcelain plate from a 5 star hotel,sprinkle some parsley and chopped lemon grass and voila!!!!fine dining with your favourite local asian delights for only $7.80!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aqua face George will tell you he not in F n B business but in rent seeking business.
He loan the premises for you to eat your food

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know why Spore companies can't make it overseas .

This method only works when they have access to the products of other companies & have the ability to mark up the price.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is nothing wrong with sourcing raw materials from other companies. It is done all the time in just about every industry.

EG Apple uses products purchased from Samsung. Nikon uses parts made by Sony.

I would like to congratulate the management of Breadtalk for being prudent and farsighted in its processes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know why Spore companies can't make it overseas .

This method only works when they have access to the products of other companies & have the ability to mark up the price.

taking a piece of shit made in china shithole,pasting the HDB DBSS sticker over it and selling it to daft and stupid sinkies at 400% markup.

best of all claim the value of the hdb will always go up,yeah it will go up alright,after we done sucking all your sinkies cpf dry.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with sourcing raw materials from other companies. It is done all the time in just about every industry.

EG Apple uses products purchased from Samsung. Nikon uses parts made by Sony.

I would like to congratulate the management of Breadtalk for being prudent and farsighted in its processes.

nothing wrong with what apple and samsung does,im pretty sure their end products is far different from the components of the parts they used to make it.

just wondering what is the value added of taking something that is widely available everywhere and just a door away,and packaging it as your own,and marking it up many times its original price and ripping us off to make a huge buck.

im pretty sure not just george quek's stores are doing these.lots and lots of the eateries and fnb establishments in singapore shopping malls are probably doing this,old chang kee,old town,sakae sushi,and those japanese and korea cafes and restaurants,taking generic garbage subpar ingredients sourced cheaply from malaysia and china and packaging it as though its prime quality and their own creations manufactured in their own kitchens and factories and selling it a multple fold markup.on top of that insult us by using cheap foreign labour to boost their profit

all these shitty businesses in singapore do nothing to raise our standard of living,giving us subpar quality goods and services ,increase our cost of living and suck and bleed us dry.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
just wondering what is the value added of taking something that is widely available everywhere and just a door away,and packaging it as your own,and marking it up many times its original price and ripping us off to make a huge buck.

It's the branding that adds value.

A Tudor and a Rolex are pretty much the same watch but the prestige of a Rolex enables it to be sold at a much higher price.

https://beckertime.com/blog/whats-the-difference-between-tudor-and-rolex/

Breadtalk is a premium Singapore brand. Drinking stuff from Breadtalk enhances your reputation and self esteem. Drinking from a Yeo's packet does the opposite.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the branding that adds value.

A Tudor and a Rolex are pretty much the same watch but the prestige of a Rolex enables it to be sold at a much higher price.

https://beckertime.com/blog/whats-the-difference-between-tudor-and-rolex/

Breadtalk is a premium Singapore brand. Drinking stuff from Breadtalk enhances your reputation and self esteem. Drinking from a Yeo's packet does the opposite.

so what prestige do you get drinking yeos soya from a breadtalk bottle?if it was that simple i could simply sell my cheapo tiong brand memory card as a samsung model.

things are not that simple,u do not get porsche or bmws out of simply naming ur car a porsche or bmw or making it look like one,it comes with generations of engineering expertise,quality,trust and decades of expectations.

if this world is just a world of "branding" we would be shit in no time.

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is nothing new at all
you can expect worst things to happen
"freshly prepared" juices - think twice before you order
the only fresh is my friend's sugar cane stall
he squeezes and crashes the cane in front of me
and then give me really refreshing sugar cane undiluted
unpolluted and untempered with...

food, items and home appliances all damned jialat liao
you buy a mattress which guarantees for 15 years
in 5 months the mattress sinks and you suffer
you buy a sofa set and guarantee 10 years
you sit for one month the sofa sinks
you wonder what the hell is going on
then you called the company
foreign workers came and fetched your items back for repair
they returned the same thing happened and you called again

Singapore's consumers damned jialat liao
everything darned jialat!!!
substandard, bochap and things at neck breaking prices!!!

"freshly prepared" - is just a slogan of great gimmick!!!
"guaranteed " - another slogan of great dishonesty!!!

darned it all!!!!!!!!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is nothing new at all
you can expect worst things to happen
"freshly prepared" juices - think twice before you order
the only fresh is my friend's sugar cane stall
he squeezes and crashes the cane in front of me
and then give me really refreshing sugar cane undiluted
unpolluted and untempered with...

food, items and home appliances all damned jialat liao
you buy a mattress which guarantees for 15 years
in 5 months the mattress sinks and you suffer
you buy a sofa set and guarantee 10 years
you sit for one month the sofa sinks
you wonder what the hell is going on
then you called the company
foreign workers came and fetched your items back for repair
they returned the same thing happened and you called again

Singapore's consumers damned jialat liao
everything darned jialat!!!
substandard, bochap and things at neck breaking prices!!!

"freshly prepared" - is just a slogan of great gimmick!!!
"guaranteed " - another slogan of great dishonesty!!!

darned it all!!!!!!!!!!

kopisai eat gao sai
kopisai is a pap gao.
Kopisai tio cancer n die with sai in mouth

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just dishonest. For example, if I want fresh human breast milk, I expect it to be freshly squeezed on the spot.

if it's not a direct nipple-to-mouth feed, the set-up for exact measurement and pricing is quite complicated. :p

image.jpg