• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Magnanimous Sitoh Feeds And Cleans Chiam Up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chiam can barely feed himself, and needs his political rival to clean his face for him. Like that how to run our town council? Sitoh is such a kind man.

11780012_743842912394376_6596369867410016607_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/743842912394376/?type=1&theater

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam can barely feed himself, and needs his political rival to clean his face for him. Like that how to run our town council? Sitoh is such a kind man.

11780012_743842912394376_6596369867410016607_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/743842912394376/?type=1&theater

Sad to see Chiam now in such a pitiful state.

He looks like he is now in a state that needs a caregiver to attend to his daily needs.

For goodness sake, whoever is minding him and for whatever it is worth fighting for the GE, don't put in him through anymore of such embarrassing scenarios.:rolleyes:....be a laughing stock and providing the basis for the mirth of others...plus whatever political points some people are trying to score....:eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A shameful photo op by Sitoh. And I agree that Mr Chiam should retire and not get self pwn-ed by opportunists.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A shameful photo op by Sitoh. And I agree that Mr Chiam should retire and not get self pwn-ed by opportunists.

An equally shameful presstitude to show just pictures to degrade the man.

Sitoh is milking Lina's votes....simple as that.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
An equally shameful presstitude to show just pictures to degrade the man.

Sitoh is milking Lina's votes....simple as that.

I wrote and condemned the adverse publicity of the press on mr chiam at the last erection
and lina lost
this time the same thing is going to happen
lina is going to lose

why? thanks the press for the publicity on mr chiam

I appealed to the press at the last erection to leave mr chiam alone
they did not - as a result the oppo lost

now they are doing it again rather shamelessly
lina thinks it's great publicity
but singaporeans are not stooped
they are not blind

if the press keeps mr chiam in the limelight
this spells the end of not only lina but also the oppo

you see how smart politicians are...
sitoh will win ...and win big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pap will win....and win big and bigger and biggest this time...
thanks to stooped oppo parties...haha

Funny-gifs-reply-01.gif