• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah is not coming back

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former NSP star candidate Nicole Seah says she will not contest in election

SINGAPORE - The National Solidarity Party (NSP)'s star candidate of the last election, Ms Nicole Seah, said on Sunday that she is not rejoining the party and will not stand for election.

Ms Seah was replying to queries from The Straits Times, following comments from NSP acting secretary-general Hazel Poa that the party had "initiated contact" with Ms Seah via WhatsApp.

Ms Seah, 28, told The Straits Times: "I didn't receive any message on WhatsApp from NSP. Perhaps they messaged my Singapore number which is not in use.

"I'm not rejoining NSP and will not be running for elections this time," she said, adding that she has been in touch with NSP assistant secretary-general Reno Fong and NSP organising secretary Spencer Ng on Facebook.

Ms Seah was part of the NSP five-man team which won 43.4 per cent of the vote in Marine Parade GRC in 2011 - the third-best opposition performance in a group representation constituency. But she left NSP in 2013, and moved to Bangkok last year for work.

Earlier on Sunday, Ms Poa said in reaching out to Ms Seah, she hopes that Ms Seah would rejoin the party. But she stopped short of saying whether NSP wants to field her as a candidate in the next election.

During the walkabout several residents were also heard asking NSP members: "Where is Nicole Seah?"

MacPherson was carved out as a single-seat constituency from Marine Parade GRC in the recent elections boundary report. Its MP is Ms Tin Pei Ling, who was widely compared to Ms Seah in the 2011 election, due to their comparable age.

http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...says-will-not-contest-in-election#xtor=CS1-10

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
she will take over thailand.... why bother with one silly GRC?

Bummer she could have easily take down one GRC!

yups, if she come back, tin tin can go fly kite and be home mum to be. i think she had enough of too many fake sinkies trying to stab and step on her. on another note, she will find that her market value being raised over night. she can be a cabinet minister if she want to, as easy as flicking fingers. let's respect her decision and wish her all the best, she can easily find ahgogo bar in bkk if she need company. excuse me for saying this but i am disappointed that she chose not to fight!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disappointed with NS. One failure already give up. CSJ failed so many times still trying. Where is her aspirations and hopes for Singapore where she has articulated with fire and passions last time?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nicole is not going to risk her job for uncertainty in the elections, especially if her chances of winning is not high. If she loses, she also loses her job opportunity in Thailand. Why would she put all that at risk? Now you know why our former generals all start their political careers in safe GRCs, before they are eventually moved to frontline GRCs to thrash WP and gang.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole is not going to risk her job for uncertainty in the elections, especially if her chances of winning is not high. If she loses, she also loses her job opportunity in Thailand. Why would she put all that at risk? Now you know why our former generals all start their political careers in safe GRCs, before they are eventually moved to frontline GRCs to thrash WP and gang.

if i am not wrong, the job she is in, the company belongs to her mum. she also can apply sabbatical leave like HC.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disappointed with NS. One failure already give up. CSJ failed so many times still trying. Where is her aspirations and hopes for Singapore where she has articulated with fire and passions last time?

you should question the son of punggol first, at least she never claim to be the Emir of Everitt Road

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A one hit wonder with no long term commitment whatsoever to the future of Singapore. :rolleyes:

That is why it is so important to vote for the PAP as all their candidates are there to make your lives better over the long term.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A one hit wonder with no long term commitment whatsoever to the future of Singapore. :rolleyes:

That is why it is so important to vote for the PAP as all their candidates are there to make your lives better over the long term.

None of the candidates impress me, not from PAP, not from Opposition. NONE!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya rite boss... how come i dont see you coming out in full support of the PRC leech called Yang Yin who was out there for long haul to leech the millionaire aunty until dry

20140914_yangyin_tourguide_weibofacebook_0.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS has already been co-opted. If she comes back I'll be either as vile pappy candidate or worse as a stooge.
Politically speaking she's damaged goods already