• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUCK SPH - put photo of rape victim

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
IS THIS EVEN CORRECT?
and where the fuck is Nothern Ireland and Havard?
WHAT KIND OF WORLD CLASS FUCK UP REPORT IS THIS?

Woman raped in broad daylight did not feel threatened at first -- because rapist was so young
Posted on 02 August 2015 | 53,039 views | 3 comments

i did not include her photo

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...t-feel-threatened-at-first-because-rapist-was

A woman was hiking alone in a forest when she was attacked and violently raped at a secluded area.

According to The Daily Mail via Asian Town, 36-year-old Havard graduate Winnie M Li was hiking in a forest in Nothern Ireland when the incident took place.

The rapist was a 15-year-old teenager who cannot be named for legal reasons.

Said the rape victim:

"I set off from Colin Glen Forest Park, following a trail. The park was full, but when I reached a quieter area this boy started talking to me.

"He said he was lost, so I tried to help him, but he kept on following me.

"Because he was so young I wasn't particularly worried, I certainly didn't think he'd do anything – especially in the early afternoon.'

"When we reached a secluded area he raped me.'

After Li was attacked and violently raped, she realised she needed medical attention and called a friend.

The rapist was caught sentenced to eight years in prison.

Following the incident she was diagnosed post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Now, seven years after the incident, she is writing book to share what she had gone through.

See the gallery below for photos related to the article.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are fucking the wrong fuck.

If the British media did not release the photo, you think SPH will know?? I bet global media are reporting this.

You should fuck the British media, police and/or court. Not SPH!!

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
i fuck whoever isnt sensitive and re-publish the girl photo

If the British media did not release the photo, you think SPH will know?? I bet global media are reporting this.

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah leong is the best! at least he has decency
he does not allow rape related material in his sex forum but still end up kenna bashed by the authority.
how come Stomp can openly re-publish rape victim photo and get away with it?

Can i get scout free if i copy and paste rape video/photo and post it in ah leong sex forum?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girl wants to write a book to cash in on her experience.

Traumatized or not, this gives media the right to grant her the publicity that she has asked for.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not wishing to belittle the act of rape but how is this a news story? Women (and men) across the world get raped every day.
Do you not think the vicitim consented to publishing her identity?

I am surprised no one here has commented on poor Cecil the lion...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Real name on cover means she wants people to know. Why else would Goh Meng Seng put his real name in online forum? Same reasoning.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IS THIS EVEN CORRECT?
and where the fuck is Nothern Ireland and Havard?
WHAT KIND OF WORLD CLASS FUCK UP REPORT IS THIS?

Woman raped in broad daylight did not feel threatened at first -- because rapist was so young
Posted on 02 August 2015 | 53,039 views | 3 comments

i did not include her photo

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...t-feel-threatened-at-first-because-rapist-was

A woman was hiking alone in a forest when she was attacked and violently raped at a secluded area.

According to The Daily Mail via Asian Town, 36-year-old Havard graduate Winnie M Li was hiking in a forest in Nothern Ireland when the incident took place.

The rapist was a 15-year-old teenager who cannot be named for legal reasons.

Said the rape victim:

"I set off from Colin Glen Forest Park, following a trail. The park was full, but when I reached a quieter area this boy started talking to me.

"He said he was lost, so I tried to help him, but he kept on following me.

"Because he was so young I wasn't particularly worried, I certainly didn't think he'd do anything – especially in the early afternoon.'

"When we reached a secluded area he raped me.'

After Li was attacked and violently raped, she realised she needed medical attention and called a friend.

The rapist was caught sentenced to eight years in prison.

Following the incident she was diagnosed post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Now, seven years after the incident, she is writing book to share what she had gone through.

See the gallery below for photos related to the article.

This proves that people who are school smart are usually not street smart. She graduated from Harvard and was easily deceived by a 15 year old boy.

One of the easiest group of people to be conned of their money in the real world (apart from Ah Peks and Ah Sohs who can't understand, read, and write English) are those who have graduated from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Cornell, Brown University, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Oxford, Cambridge, NUS.

Being school smart doesn't automatically translate into being street smart.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that people who are school smart are usually not street smart. She graduated from Harvard and was easily deceived by a 15 year old boy.

One of the easiest group of people to be conned of their money in the real world (apart from Ah Peks and Ah Sohs who can't understand, read, and write English) are those who have graduated from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Cornell, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Oxford, Cambridge, NUS.

Being school smart doesn't automatically translate into being street smart.

No. Many street smart people got conned 5 years by a simple sorry.