• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say To Beat WP In East Coast GRC! Confirmest Info!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lim-swee-say-4.jpg

SINGAPORE: Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say has confirmed he will continue to contest East Coast GRC in the coming elections. Mr Lim was speaking to reporters on Saturday (Aug 1) at the sidelines of a PassionArts event, organised by the People's Association.

The event, held at Bedok Reservoir in the opposition Aljunied GRC, initially raised questions that he might be fielded there. After all, during the 2011 election, Mr Lim had been deployed at the last minute to East Coast GRC, from his Buona Vista ward in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC.

But Mr Lim dismissed the speculation, saying he was there simply to lend support to the event, which is part of Singapore's 50th anniversary celebrations. He added that he has secured Prime Minister (PM) Lee Hsien Loong's agreement to remain in his current ward of Bedok in East Coast GRC.

Said Mr Lim: "I appealed to PM to please let me continue serving the residents in East Coast. PM has agreed, so therefore I will be surprised if, in the coming GE, I am not deployed to contest in East Coast."

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
another great victory for our great minister star
the minister with the most down to earth antics and theatricals
a great speaker
a great orator
a great joker
he is a down to earth minister who is with the people all the time
he speaks like a true blue Singaporean
I will vote for him
my friends will all vote for him

he is an example of a good man
a good minister
a peoples' leader of great caliber

majulah pap majulah singapre majulah singaparean HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse him, he was just release frm IMH to support PAP. Like 7th mths, only his is every 4 yrs once.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING IMH
the only place fit for oppo members
kumsia
I met all of them there
and my conclusion oppo are all wackos, jokers and mentally retarded

vote for pap!!!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim-swee-say-4.jpg

SINGAPORE: Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say has confirmed he will continue to contest East Coast GRC in the coming elections. Mr Lim was speaking to reporters on Saturday (Aug 1) at the sidelines of a PassionArts event, organised by the People's Association.

The event, held at Bedok Reservoir in the opposition Aljunied GRC, initially raised questions that he might be fielded there. After all, during the 2011 election, Mr Lim had been deployed at the last minute to East Coast GRC, from his Buona Vista ward in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC.

But Mr Lim dismissed the speculation, saying he was there simply to lend support to the event, which is part of Singapore's 50th anniversary celebrations. He added that he has secured Prime Minister (PM) Lee Hsien Loong's agreement to remain in his current ward of Bedok in East Coast GRC.

Said Mr Lim: "I appealed to PM to please let me continue serving the residents in East Coast. PM has agreed, so therefore I will be surprised if, in the coming GE, I am not deployed to contest in East Coast."

I m from EC GRC............ where got service? Many requests not done n side swept....... taiji expert

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, PAP wants to get rid of Lim Swee Say. He better prepares now two set of speech for polling day.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
another great victory for our great minister star
the minister with the most down to earth antics and theatricals
a great speaker
a great orator
a great joker
he is a down to earth minister who is with the people all the time
he speaks like a true blue Singaporean
I will vote for him
my friends will all vote for him

he is an example of a good man
a good minister
a peoples' leader of great caliber

majulah pap majulah singapre majulah singaparean HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep on barking.............. nobody agree with you!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Lee Yi Shyan is the golden boy of East Coast GRC? You can see his grinning 'meet the people' poster in all the blocks around Bedok Mall. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:

Unquote.

The above statement, imo, does not seem inline with how PAP announce who gets fielded and where, or who gets dropped. Even Chicken Hen was upset when MPs announced their own resignations or where they standing.

Court, errh I mean parliament, jester seems to put words in PM's mouth and check-mate him in order to secure another term of allowances and minister-with-nothing-to do, ohhh I mean Minister-without-portfolio salary for another 5 years!

Really looks like PM is loosing control over his monkeys, opps I mean MIWs.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always knew his white scum leader wanted to 'retire' him but could not do so when the old bastard was around.

What better way to do it! LoLoLoL

jw5

Loyal
Lee Yi Shyan is the MOS equivalent of Vivian B. Hentah Kaki Cepat Hentah! :biggrin:

I thought Lee Yi Shyan is the golden boy of East Coast GRC? You can see his grinning 'meet the people' poster in all the blocks around Bedok Mall. :biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep on barking.............. nobody agree with you!!

haha there is no need to agree with the wise one
who cares what you think
who cares what others think
just keep on smoking and get blind
just follow the idiots and the clowns
and continue to smoke..hahahahhaaaaa...

tumblr_ns63r0vJYJ1ucoojfo1_500.gif

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:

Unquote.

The above statement, imo, does not seem inline with how PAP announce who gets fielded and where, or who gets dropped. Even Chicken Hen was upset when MPs announced their own resignations or where they standing.

Court, errh I mean parliament, jester seems to put words in PM's mouth and check-mate him in order to secure another term of allowances and minister-with-nothing-to do, ohhh I mean Minister-without-portfolio salary for another 5 years!

Really looks like PM is loosing control over his monkeys, opps I mean MIWs.

The whole party machinery is running around like one big COCK-UP waiting for an accident to happen.
Under the leadership of Bargain Hen who has turned Headless Chicken, there is confusion. Even
Bargain Hen himself made a statement to the press that he hoped the erection will not happen too
quickly because he needs time to prepare.