• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Lawrence Wong To Win Big At Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lawrence-wong-contesting.jpg

SINGAPORE: Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Lawrence Wong on Saturday (Aug 1) announced that he will represent the People's Action Party (PAP) to contest in the new Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC.

This means Mr Wong will leave his Boon Lay ward in West Coast GRC for the upcoming General Election.

"The past four years have been wonderful for me in Boon Lay and I want to thank all the residents of Boon Lay for their friendship and also for the guidance they have given me over these past four years," he said to reporters at a grassroots event at the Sports Park at Woodlands Avenue 1.

In the Electoral Boundaries Review Committee's report released last week, Marsiling-Yew Tee became a newly formed four-member GRC while West Coast GRC was downsized from a five-member GRC to a four-member one.

"What's important for me now is to spend time here, get to know residents, get to understand all of them, their families, their concerns and their aspirations," Mr Wong said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/minister-lawrence-wong-to/2022842.html?cid=fbsg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP will now have to restrain themselves from saying that opposition candidates surface only during election times.
They are no better.

Voters of PAP must by now realise that they are not there to serve residents but themselves.
They are moved around like pawn pieces by the leader and residents are just collateral damage.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the ministerial caliber Singapore needs to move forward

mr wong will win a landslide victory

and those oppo will have to borrow to pay their deposits

pap is the only viable party that will win

the rest of the oppo are just ragtag jokers and spoilers

majulah pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! majulah singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He must be very busy. The tell-tale signs are there - just look at the colour of his teeth.
No time even to brush his teeth, so dedicate is he to his job!
The National Dental Centre should print thousands of posters of this picture and distribute
them to schoools with: THIS IS THE RESULT OF NOT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH REGULARLY.