• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo doesn’t even know basic Standing Orders of Parliament

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/01/dpm-teo-doesnt-know-standing-orders-of-parliament/

(Hansard)

Mdm Speaker : Well, Members, I think this clarification session has gone on long enough. And we are going around in circles. I will now put the question.

Question put, and agreed to.

Ms Sylvia Lim : Madam, the Workers’ Party would like its objection put on record.

Mdm Speaker : Yes, I take note of your objection and it would be placed on record.

Ms Sylvia Lim : Due to clause 6.

Mdm Speaker : I will take note of that, your objection to clause 6. I assume all Members of the Workers’ Party want their objection to be recorded? Yes, it will be recorded. Can the Clerk now please read the title of the Bill.

The House immediately resolved itself into a Committee on the Bill. – [Mr Heng Swee Keat].

Bill considered in Committee; reported without amendment.

Ms Sylvia Lim : Madam, the Workers’ Party would like its objection to the Bill due to clause 6 recorded.

Mdm Speaker : I take note of your objection. It will be recorded. Clerk, please proceed.

The Deputy Prime Minister (Mr Teo Chee Hean) : A point of Order, Madam. Is there such a thing as an objection on that basis, and to have this kind of objection recorded in a vote? Either you vote for or you vote against the Bill. Which Standing Order, Madam, may I ask?

Mdm Speaker : The Standing Order allows for Members to record specific disagreement with specific clauses of the Bill. It does. So, it will be recorded that they have an objection to clause 6, and that will be recorded in the proceedings. Clerk, can you please proceed to read the title of the Bill?

Bill read a Third time and passed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sleeping during parliamentary process?

7wJuBRD.gif

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
And his cock is with the residents when collecting fat pay n sleeping off inside lumparleement