• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party to Contest in Tg Pagar GRC!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see why the PAP fanboys are so upset about this. If anything, this will be a great baptism of fire for Kee Chiu. If he can't even handle this, how will he become the next PM? :wink:

Tanjong Pagar GRC residents have been having a walkover for so long, it is about time for them to vote. That area also has a lot of old folks, some of them may be dead before the next election in 2020. Have a heart and let them have their chance. :cool:

Paper General too short to be PM lah :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must bear in mind the different fraction infighting. pinkie would hv gladly riddance of woody and his kakis.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wondered, is the battle at MP in 2011 in-fighting. To show lau Goh that he can be destroyed with ease. His popularity is only skin deep and had been overshadowed by introducing 2 silly girls into the fight.

When lau Goh was in charged, PAP scored the highest poll, then pinky took over the poll dropped. I believe pinky and dad were very scour, so pinky strategy to plant TPL in MP so that lau Goh GRC will be one of the worst scoring PAP GRCs. It did work.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_inline_npsl6mAQ611t3qamm_500.gif

ya bring them on brothers
let us have a showdown

sing first before you die
pap will forever survive

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies must learn a little manners.

When someone wants to shake your hand, please stand up and receive the handshake.

Sinkie are the scums of the earth for greed, ranked second only to the PRCs.

If they had any manners, it would be when someone have something to offer them, that has monetary value.