• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Kevryn Lim sweet girl look FB page

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kevryn Lim via Temasek Review
July 29 at 8:58pm ·

I cannot help but comment on this news that I read online. What Minister Tan has said is truly irresponsible. He is trying to say indirectly that, single parent:
- You are on your own
- You are not what Singapore wants
- We just need the children not you
- We can give you benefits but only the MINIMAL
- You are still a Singapore Citizen but ultimately you don't belong here
- We only want you to stay to contribute to population

Have you ever wondered why there are more and more single parent family? Who are making the people's life more and more difficult to maintain who are the ones breaking families apart? Have you gone down the grassroots to understand your people? The cost of living is becoming so high that families cannot even maintain themselves let alone their children. Your inconsiderate policies are causing families to break apart. There is too much stress and anxiety going around. I have met many single mothers and some of them are really struggling because they don't get much benefits from the government. Due to that, they do not know what to focus. They have to go out and work long hours and earning less than $2000 per month. They lost the time they can grow with their children especially when the child (ren) only have a parent to look upon to. They do not get housing benefits.And because they had to start working some may not even have high education level.

I remembered PM Lee once said, "a degree is not important at all". Is that so? Why are your kids getting so highly educated? Why every job's minimum requirement is at the very least a diploma certificate, many degree holder. Even a degree holder like me struggle to find a job when I first came back to Singapore.

Not all families are like the MPs getting paid $16k a month basic (not forgetting the other positions they hold that also contributes an income) and live with worries. There are people out there struggling, struggling to catch up with the pace, struggling to put 3 meals on the table for their kids. Who is motivated to work harder with a $16k monthly salary by default, whether you work or not? Single parent family are forced to work to earn $1600 monthly!

It's all about the PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE, not the MONEY MONEY MONEY!

---

see even a kid like amos yee also knows paper general zho bo lan let alone a fine young lass like kervyn. i think the american saying is true, putt a catus against paper general and it will win.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
so? PhD is IUD or the pill ah?

She has PHD is sexlogy?

redwire-singapore-kevryn-lim-nsp-9.jpg