• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng hinting for donation, any brudder here want to help his finances?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ywdfv5.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
printing fags is useless. better print what you stand for. The party policies. I think by now, everybody understand english. print in one language.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to vote a party that encounters $ problems in printing? GMS will never have problems with $. It's just a show.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
me has never doubt that GMS will never stand again in any GE here.... bcos he knows his chances are almost ZERO
no doubt again.... he'll use "lack of funds" as an excuse :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me has never doubt that GMS will never stand again in any GE here.... bcos he knows his chances are almost ZERO
no doubt again.... he'll use "lack of funds" as an excuse :biggrin: :biggrin:
Gms will stand. Winning is not important to him. It is the process, the participation, that is important to his livelihood.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you think, he is attending the meeting next Monday....?
He is most needed to attend. However, I hope he will not dramatize it by walking out so as to create a scene of great disunity for the press to report. Well by posting such a possibility first, I hope it removes one of their options.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to vote a party that encounters $ problems in printing? GMS will never have problems with $. It's just a show.

How come he is not properly funded like in the case of the other fellow... whatshisname, Pwee or Swee ? I tot the pap is loaded and funding by them is never a problem ??

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confirm wayang.

Before GMS founded his current party, he had been going around various opposition parties claiming to have $500,000 of campaign funds. Condition is that he must be co-opted into CEC and he must be allowed to field a team of his own people.

Nobody accepted him for obvious reason, so he lan lan had to found a new party.

To say he has limited funds is either a big joke, or he was blatantly lying about his $500,000. Either way, fuck him.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a fan of Goh Meng Seng, can advise how to donate to his campaign to parliament-hood?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a fan of Goh Meng Seng, can advise how to donate to his campaign to parliament-hood?

just pass to me, you can be fully assured it will be well spent, i will pool it and use it to help the upkeep of grass at the turf club so that the horses will not be seriously injured during atheletic sessions.

you can be fully assured also these are natural aristocrap grasses unlike the artificial ones at the sports hub which waste electrical and remain as barren as the presstitutes from braddel brothel.