• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cannot just vote for any monkeys or donkeys or dogs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is not Toyota, if that is why you are implying.

If Toyota cock up like PAP, the CEO will do a hara kiri for sure.

In terms of dependability, PAP is more like a FIAT. Breakdown too often and fucking expensive to maintain. Sometimes no spare parts, sometimes got spare parts but no skillful mechanics. Most importantly, eat loads of petrol and expensive to maintain.

Someone is right. 60.1% kanna fuck until got Stockholm syndrome.

What FIAT? Dun insult Fiat.
Pap is machiam communist Lada

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not voting for your future husband or son-in-law; neither are you voting to see who qualifies to be your son's tutor.

Your personal likes and dislikes pales in comparison to voting for the Parliamentary system to function in the way it's designed to be. Spoiling your vote will do nothing to influence the debates in the Parliaments when unjust bills are tabled, unless, of course, you are "for" the status quo.

It used to be those "bo tak chek" old folks who think that come election it's a good chance that the people in power will knock on my doors and kowtow to me; it's a good chance for the ordinary folks to "feel a little power" over their lords.

For once every 5 years, the table is turned for 9 days when ordinary folks play the employer, and the people in power cower for their attention. Once the cheap thrills is over, the ordinary folks are back to being screwed - and they fucking deserved it !

In every election, you don't vote for an individual, his academic credentials or his career path. You vote for the proper functioning of the Parliamentary system; you vote for the policies; you vote for the parties whose policies you agree. This is something those bo tak chek old folks cannot understand because they have no idea WTF is Westminster Parliamentary System.

Post of the year!
Sums up very well and this post alone should be used to educate the dumbfucks

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is nothing to think
other than the pure hearted PAP
there is no other things to ponder upon
dogs, monkeys, donkeys and jokers can come and go
they are in for the money
they cant do anything in parliament
why waste your votes on them
the only viable party is the pAP
no need to think
VOTE PAP THE BEST!!!!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because they are oppositions I must vote for them. I still want them to run my estate well or when I have problems I go see my MP something is done.

So only WP has the track record and proven to be a trustworthy opposition to rely on.

What about other political parties??

If they cannot show or prove to me they can be up to the task, I rather end up choosing the more reliable party like the PAP.

It's like buying a car. If you want to prove to me Cherry can be as good as a Toyota, then I would consider buying a Cherry.

If not I would still stick to a Toyota because it has been proven.

Because monkeys and dogs can only made lots of noises but do nothing.

A vote is sacrosanct it can determine the outcome of your living conditions and affects your community. Cannot anyhow play play. Must treat it seriously and with respect.

You took a chance on WP and they prove themselves. So, why not the other established parties run by Chee, Tan and Jeyaratnam?

If you still want the PAP despite the abuses they have inflicted on you, then you might as well die. PAP is NOT a reliable party. They have robbed sinkees of decent retirement. They have given our jobs away. They are always on the lookout to take more from us ...health expense, CPF, HDB price, MRT & Bus fares, electricity, water ...we are always paying more while getting less. Damn the PAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree the parliament and democractic process in this country has fallen apart and is no longer functioning,u might even go as far as to say the country has become a corrupted dictatorship

tell me in which insane country in what insane world,would any truly democractic process vote in the population 6.9m white paper,in which country would the native citizens allow foreigners to number them in ratio 1:1?in what country would the policy or bill be passed allowing politicians or civil servants to be paid like million dollar rockstars or ceos while the rest of us are paid less than peanuts with no minimum wage?are u telling me that is the will of the people?that represents the wishes of the Singaporean people?the only reason is because PAP has close to absolute majority of the parliament and the entire democractic process in this country is a farce.

there will be hellfire and brimestone before the likes of PAP could even do what they did in other countries,Singapore would have turned into a state or anarchy with riots and burning infernos day and night,but somehow PAP has managed to get away with all these because Sinkies are a special bunch of daft and stupid,kiasu kiasee,humji and .of course people like bigboss will say singaporeans are not kiasee,humji.they just dont like looking for trouble.as long as each kiasee sinkie can ensure his own wellbeing,his own material comfort,can elevate his own class status to that of middle class or even the bourgeoisie and getting more than his fair share of the pie,they as well couldnt give a damn what happens to his fellow men,whether they be picking cardboard for survival,or locked up in prison or

in the case of the next election,we are not voting for the political party we trust or which politicians are reliable.we are voting for democracy,freedom,liberte and justice!!!!we are voting for the glory of our nation will be reborn again!!!!Our Deliverance will come!!!!Every trace of LEE'S FOOTSTEPS!!!!EVERY CHAIN OF HIS INFECTED CORRODED FINGERS WILL BE EXPUNGEDS AND PURGED AND IT WILL BE BLOTTED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH!!!!LIFT UP YOUR HEARTS,ALL WILL COME RIGHT!!!!OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF SORROW AND SACRIFICE!!!!

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these high flyer talk about freedom, justice, liberty and what not
what's the use if you can't even provide a decent home for your citizens
you can't even provide bread and butter for your citizens
you can't even provide gainful employment to your citizens
you can't even provide decent healthcare to your citizens

talk about democracy, talk about liberty, talk about freedom...talk only talk cock

the party and the government who can provide for its citizens count
and the only viable party today to provide this is PAP !!!
so please don't talk cock about freedom
give me bread and I will vote for you