• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cannot just vote for any monkeys or donkeys or dogs

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because they are oppositions I must vote for them. I still want them to run my estate well or when I have problems I go see my MP something is done.

So only WP has the track record and proven to be a trustworthy opposition to rely on.

What about other political parties??

If they cannot show or prove to me they can be up to the task, I rather end up choosing the more reliable party like the PAP.

It's like buying a car. If you want to prove to me Cherry can be as good as a Toyota, then I would consider buying a Cherry.

If not I would still stick to a Toyota because it has been proven.

Because monkeys and dogs can only made lots of noises but do nothing.

A vote is sacrosanct it can determine the outcome of your living conditions and affects your community. Cannot anyhow play play. Must treat it seriously and with respect.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The only monkey I vote for is AhMeng. Where the fuck is he?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey dumbfuck
You vote for vile white scums you are paying to let them fuck your arse and your family.
You vote for an animal like monkey or donkey....you only pay for their upkeep and all they do is eat shit all day long and nothing else.....at least you dun have to endure being arsefuck.

Which is better option?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I vote for SDP gay marriages will be legalized. Then everybody men ass would definitely be screwed!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like buying a car. If you want to prove to me Cherry can be as good as a Toyota, then I would consider buying a Cherry.

If not I would still stick to a Toyota because it has been proven.

PAP is not Toyota, if that is why you are implying.

If Toyota cock up like PAP, the CEO will do a hara kiri for sure.

In terms of dependability, PAP is more like a FIAT. Breakdown too often and fucking expensive to maintain. Sometimes no spare parts, sometimes got spare parts but no skillful mechanics. Most importantly, eat loads of petrol and expensive to maintain.

Someone is right. 60.1% kanna fuck until got Stockholm syndrome.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who spoil their votes are worse then people who vote for PAP.

People who spoil their votes let others decide the outcome for them. They don't have an independent mind to influence the outcome.

why not spoil? I don't want to say I voted this idiot in

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dumbfuck
You vote for vile white scums you are paying to let them fuck your arse and your family.
You vote for an animal like monkey or donkey....you only pay for their upkeep and all they do is eat shit all day long and nothing else.....at least you dun have to endure being arsefuck.

Which is better option?

TS is just toking cock. They are the people who would vote for the papigs, enjoyed being screwed by the pigs everyday lah.

Prove to him that Cherry is better than Toyota? What kind of lan jiao question is that?

If his budget allows him to buy a Cherry and he needs a car badly, is it not better to buy a Cherry to meet the needs than to daydream about having a Toyota which does not exist?

If Cherry is so inferior to Toyota, then that brand Cherry will close shop oredi. The fact that they are around for the last few years and you see Cherry on the road means that Cherry has its place in the industry.

So does opposition. Singapore parliament needs more opposition.

Mai tu liow, just vote for the opposition.

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I vote for SDP gay marriages will be legalized. Then everybody men ass would definitely be screwed!!

What kind of chee bye respond is that?

SDP can get 2/3 parliamentary seats? It is 100% that it will NOT happen.

So how can say vote for SDP gay marriages will be legalized?

More likely vote for papigs, ah gua marrieages will be legalized. Look at your chow ah gua pinkie. Man not man, woman not woman. Pui!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not spoil? I don't want to say I voted this idiot in

You are not voting for your future husband or son-in-law; neither are you voting to see who qualifies to be your son's tutor.

Your personal likes and dislikes pales in comparison to voting for the Parliamentary system to function in the way it's designed to be. Spoiling your vote will do nothing to influence the debates in the Parliaments when unjust bills are tabled, unless, of course, you are "for" the status quo.

It used to be those "bo tak chek" old folks who think that come election it's a good chance that the people in power will knock on my doors and kowtow to me; it's a good chance for the ordinary folks to "feel a little power" over their lords.

For once every 5 years, the table is turned for 9 days when ordinary folks play the employer, and the people in power cower for their attention. Once the cheap thrills is over, the ordinary folks are back to being screwed - and they fucking deserved it !

In every election, you don't vote for an individual, his academic credentials or his career path. You vote for the proper functioning of the Parliamentary system; you vote for the policies; you vote for the parties whose policies you agree. This is something those bo tak chek old folks cannot understand because they have no idea WTF is Westminster Parliamentary System.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not voting for your future husband or son-in-law; neither are you voting to see who qualifies to be your son's tutor.

Your personal likes and dislikes pales in comparison to voting for the Parliamentary system to function in the way it's designed to be. Spoiling your vote will do nothing to influence the debates in the Parliaments when unjust bills are tabled, unless, of course, you are "for" the status quo.

It used to be those "bo tak chek" old folks who think that come election it's a good chance that the people in power will knock on my doors and kowtow to me; it's a good chance for the ordinary folks to "feel a little power" over their lords.

For once every 5 years, the table is turned for 9 days when ordinary folks play the employer, and the people in power cower for their attention. Once the cheap thrills is over, the ordinary folks are back to being screwed - and they fucking deserved it !

In every election, you don't vote for an individual, his academic credentials or his career path. You vote for the proper functioning of the Parliamentary system; you vote for the policies; you vote for the parties whose policies you agree. This is something those bo tak chek old folks cannot understand because they have no idea WTF is Westminster Parliamentary System.

Well said. Up you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If want to compare politicians like cars then I suggest a Lexus, boss will agree with me.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is difficult to find a politician who sincerely steps forward to serve the people. If there is one who dares tell the truth that he is in for the money, power and other benefits but will spare some time for the people, I will vote for him or her regardless of the party. If no one dares, my choice will depend on how much cock and bulls the candidate preaches. The more goods you promise, the less chance you will get my vote. Enough is enough.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well said. I have added to your points