• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An insight into Jennifer Pan: the girl who hired hitmen to kill her parents

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jenn.jpg
Jennifer Pan was jailed for life earlier this year for the murder of her mother and the...
PHOTO: COURT EXHIBIT

[h=1]An insight into Jennifer Pan: the girl who hired hitmen to kill her parents[/h]

Jul 30, 2015 4:00pm

Bich Ha and Huei Hann Pan were both refugees who moved from Vietnam to Canada in search of a better life.
They met in their new home country, married and had two children – Jennifer in 1986 and Felix three years later.
Madam Ha and Mr Pan were labourers at an auto parts manufacturer, reported The Washington Post.
The duo worked hard to provide for the family and pushed their children to excel in school.
Frivolous events like parties or school dances were a big no-no in the Pan household.
And by all accounts and appearances, Jennifer was their "golden" child: A straight 'A's student who bagged a scholarship and got into a prestigious programme at a university.
Except these achievements were just part of a meticulously woven web of lies.
Jailed for life
Jennifer was a talented pianist who won multiple trophies at a young age, reported Toronto Life. But her secondary school grades were just average.
She never attended university, let alone obtained a scholarship.
In 2010, she and her boyfriend hired hitmen to kill her parents.
She was jailed for life earlier this year for the murder of her mother and the attempted murder of her father.
Her father and brother requested that she never speak to them again. The request was granted by the court.
Last week, Jennifer's former schoolmate Karen K. Ho gave an insight into her teenage years in a piece entitled "Jennifer Pan’s Revenge: the inside story of a golden child, the killers she hired, and the parents she wanted dead".
Ms Ho wrote: "The more I learned about Jennifer’s strict upbringing, the more I could relate to her. I grew up with immigrant parents who also came to Canada from Asia (in their case Hong Kong) with almost nothing, and a father who demanded a lot from me."
She added: "I felt like a hamster on a wheel, sprinting to meet some sort of expectation, solely determined by him, that was always just out of reach."
This is Jennifer's story.
pan4.jpg

Sources: Toronto Life, The Washington Post

Tags:
Murder, hitman, contract killing, jailed, Canadian news, immigrants, Asian

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/world-news/i...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1438245111

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her education sounded so much like the ones here in Stinker pore, the parents these days impose on the children here; if they could hire hitmen, 99% of them would have got rid of their parents.:rolleyes:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her education sounded so much like the ones here in Stinker pore, the parents these days impose on the children here; if they could hire hitmen, 99% of them would have got rid of their parents.:rolleyes:

This shows the "success" of the brainwashing that is happening in Stinker pore. These 99% won't even think about forging/lying about their exams results, let alone hiring hitmen. While it has been shown in recent events the FThrashed will. Maybe the MIWs are hinting at something by importing them?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows the "success" of the brainwashing that is happening in Stinker pore. These 99% won't even think about forging/lying about their exams results, let alone hiring hitmen. While it has been shown in recent events the FThrashed will. Maybe the MIWs are hinting at something by importing them?

The best part of t all is....Stinker pore parents will 'hire hitmen' to kill them over their child examination results, if they are "B" rated & the whole family commit harakiri if a F9 is seen..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best part of t all is....Stinker pore parents will 'hire hitmen' to kill them over their child examination results, if they are "B" rated & the whole family commit harakiri if a F9 is seen..

As someone once told me. The price of failure is too high in Singapore. I think it applies even more.