• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say: Our employment situation is one of the best in the world. For Who?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot read? Our situation is best in the world. Be thankful you got a job! No FT means no jobs created for you. You want to lose your job again? You better think twice eh! That why i say sinkies alot of hot air and bravado. Come elections still kuai kuai vote in the PAP.

Of course I will vote for them. You blind issit? Look at my signature ↓

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If Swee Say attends an interview outside S'pore, at most can be Asst Supervisor only.

You see him too up already. He lacks language and delivery skills, obviously has little or no analytical skills, sports ugly floppy hair, lacks presence. He should just be a line operator, and only if the company is desperately in need of one.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will have no problems finding a high profile job anywhere
he is a great down to earth leader
a capable leader who can lead the people
he should be retained and he should be tested in an open debate and fight
he will win hands down
his antics and theatricals are overwhelming
his oppo will have no will to fight such a talented man

yes, he is our man
majulah pap!!!