• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Gong appears in my dream last night....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, I saw flashes of lightning in my dream hor, before I can ask anything,,,,,,,Ah Gong says sorry and then lightning flashed.

I've always been afraid of lightning and thunder as a child.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then you found that you were naked, and your clothes were missing. :wink:

I always cover my mouth and asshole with my hands when I sleep and my dick is always erect every night throughout.
Cannot be careless, always remain alert even when sleeping.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY now under a legion of ghouls and demons

ALL FUCKING HIM WITH CHAIN SAWS AND POWER DRILLS FROM HELL TO ETERNITY AND BACK
LKY DO NOT EVEN HAVE TIME OFF TO EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX.

NO FUCKING WAY LKY CAN APPEAR IN YOUR DREAMS OR NIGHTMARES

DANGLE ARSELOON UNDER LAMP POST SO HE CAN JOIN HIS SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE FATHER WHO RAPED AND TIEW AND SCREWED
ALL OF US SINKIES

When he dangle under lamp post with other scum and cockroaches PAPs and kangaroos and cronies from ends of piano wires no need to fear their tricks.
SEE THEM ALL DANGLE AND DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

AND WE ALL SINGING AND DANCING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE AGAIN

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sing...eally-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the second night I dream of Ah Gong.
Ah Gong was eating ice cream and getting into a rocket with a hammer in his hand.
Again, i woke up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pity TS sinkie, can only cum during wet dreams of his jeebye gong

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong appears again in my dream last night. He was hula hoop and blowing the flame off a torch, while sun bathing on a beach covered completely with $1,000 notes and extra ballot slips. Then I woke up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, I saw flashes of lightning in my dream hor, before I can ask anything,,,,,,,Ah Gong says sorry and then lightning flashed.

I've always been afraid of lightning and thunder as a child.

Was Ramseth with him? Was told Ramseth is now his security officer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong was eating ice cream and getting into a rocket with a hammer in his hand.
Again, i woke up.

Did ah gong force you to hold the ice cream,"ah boy,hold my ice cream and dont let it melt" while he gently lick you behind the ears,on your lips while ur squirmed and protested "DAMEH!!!"HASUKASHI!!!" and gently licked u all the way down to your navel and further down....before you woke up in cold sweat and drenched sheets before realising u had a hardon and ur sheets were wet and sticky?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, i woke up.

Friday the 13th oops! 14th ( August), he will come in 'person with that hammer' & meet you in that favourite Cul De Sac of his.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong appeared in my dream once again last night. He said his son was looking for him in the sky but he was right in front of him as this is 7th month but he could not speak to him because a goat was frowning and staring at him and as this is a goat year, it is too powerful for him to breakthrough. He told me to let his son know that he loves to eat mutton and mutton soup and why his son neber prepare any for him. Ah Gong looked extremely angry.....then I woke up.